We would like a central location in Berlin for 6 nights (2 nights for 2 persons and 4 for 4 persons). I have read that East Berlin is central to most sites. I have heard back from Circus hotel and they are only able to give us a double room for 100euros and a single for 70 euros or an apartment for 220 euros. I think this place is in a good location. The other place I have heard from is ackselhaus apartments and they have offered a one bedroom apartment for 190 euros and when our daughter arrives 220 euros. I am not sure about this location, I am waiting to hear back from them. Both places look very nice but I would consider other places since Germany's standard are high for cleanliness. Any suggestions?consider
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 2 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 Best beach town in Italy?
- 5 Is Venice really dirty?
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 8 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 9 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 10 Weekend in Norfolk
- 11 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 12 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 13 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 14 Autumn in Paris
- 15 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 16 Burgundy in May
- 17 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 18 A Greek sojourn
- 19 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 20 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 21 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 23 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 24 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 25 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary