We would like a central location in Berlin for 6 nights (2 nights for 2 persons and 4 for 4 persons). I have read that East Berlin is central to most sites. I have heard back from Circus hotel and they are only able to give us a double room for 100euros and a single for 70 euros or an apartment for 220 euros. I think this place is in a good location. The other place I have heard from is ackselhaus apartments and they have offered a one bedroom apartment for 190 euros and when our daughter arrives 220 euros. I am not sure about this location, I am waiting to hear back from them. Both places look very nice but I would consider other places since Germany's standard are high for cleanliness. Any suggestions?consider
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 2 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 3 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 4 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 5 men's shoes spain
- 6 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 Unique Venice Activity
- 9 Traveling in France by train
- 10 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 11 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 14 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 15 London visit
- 16 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 17 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 18 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 19 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 20 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 21 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 22 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 25 Camper Rental in Iceland