We would like a central location in Berlin for 6 nights (2 nights for 2 persons and 4 for 4 persons). I have read that East Berlin is central to most sites. I have heard back from Circus hotel and they are only able to give us a double room for 100euros and a single for 70 euros or an apartment for 220 euros. I think this place is in a good location. The other place I have heard from is ackselhaus apartments and they have offered a one bedroom apartment for 190 euros and when our daughter arrives 220 euros. I am not sure about this location, I am waiting to hear back from them. Both places look very nice but I would consider other places since Germany's standard are high for cleanliness. Any suggestions?consider
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 2 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 3 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 4 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 5 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 6 Southern Ireland Help
- 7 Bologna tips
- 8 London and Where Else in late December?
- 9 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 10 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 11 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 12 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 13 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 14 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 15 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 16 London - Site List Triage -
- 17 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 18 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 19 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 20 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 21 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 22 Unico Costiera Tickets Have Gone Down in Price!!!!
- 23 London neighborhood suggestions
- 24 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 25 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check