We would like a central location in Berlin for 6 nights (2 nights for 2 persons and 4 for 4 persons). I have read that East Berlin is central to most sites. I have heard back from Circus hotel and they are only able to give us a double room for 100euros and a single for 70 euros or an apartment for 220 euros. I think this place is in a good location. The other place I have heard from is ackselhaus apartments and they have offered a one bedroom apartment for 190 euros and when our daughter arrives 220 euros. I am not sure about this location, I am waiting to hear back from them. Both places look very nice but I would consider other places since Germany's standard are high for cleanliness. Any suggestions?consider
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week Amalfi coast - Positano, Amalfi & Ravello. Too much? Help please!
- 2 Advice needed/Carcasonne to Dordogne
- 3 Luxury accommodation in historic center of Rome? Where would you stay?
- 4 B&B recommendations in Cotswolds or Chartwell area
- 5 Traveling through Italy - Understanding train transportation
- 6 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 7 Europe in 21 days
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 10 How to get to Gare Du Nord Station
- 11 Family Summer Trip in July to London then Paris and then need suggestions!
- 12 Chiusi or Pitigliano area - Help in choosing for Etruscan aspects
- 13 Eastern European "Sampler" Trip
- 14 Paris to Rome
- 15 Where to stay -Munich and Berlin?
- 16 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 17 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 18 Rome visit close to Easter
- 19 Rail tickets
- 20 Day trip on the Rhine
- 21 Can You Get To Bath From Gatwick Airport Without Going To London?
- 22 3 kids to italy
- 23 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 24 Sardinia Travelogue
- 25 8 full days in Rome