Considering a trip next October with hubby to Berlin. We've both been to Berlin before (4 years ago) and loved it. We stayed on Kufferdamm strasse the last time in Concorde hotel which was way cheaper back then. I am wondering if there is an area that is livelier at night where there are restaurants and cafes open till late and which is nice to walk around.
Access to shopping is a plus but not a must. We are looking for a 4-5 star hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia????
- 2 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 3 Venice to Positano
- 4 GPS vs Google Maps
- 5 Scotland Question
- 6 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 7 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 8 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 9 London Paris
- 10 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 11 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 12 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 13 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 14 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 15 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 16 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 17 The Rain in Spain and more
- 18 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 19 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 20 help with 21 days-croatia
- 21 Bavaria in August
- 22 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 23 Luggage on trains/security?
- 24 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 25 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe