Considering a trip next October with hubby to Berlin. We've both been to Berlin before (4 years ago) and loved it. We stayed on Kufferdamm strasse the last time in Concorde hotel which was way cheaper back then. I am wondering if there is an area that is livelier at night where there are restaurants and cafes open till late and which is nice to walk around.
Access to shopping is a plus but not a must. We are looking for a 4-5 star hotel.
Berlin, liveliest area to stay in
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London day trips, especially castles
- 2 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 3 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 4 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 13 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 14 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 15 Swiss rail passes
- 16 Zurich, Switzerland
- 17 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 18 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 19 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 22 Day trips from Marseille
- 23 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 24 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 25 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014