Considering a trip next October with hubby to Berlin. We've both been to Berlin before (4 years ago) and loved it. We stayed on Kufferdamm strasse the last time in Concorde hotel which was way cheaper back then. I am wondering if there is an area that is livelier at night where there are restaurants and cafes open till late and which is nice to walk around.
Access to shopping is a plus but not a must. We are looking for a 4-5 star hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 K-Day
- 2 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 3 UK Visa Help
- 4 Sundays in Puglia
- 5 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 6 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 9 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 10 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 11 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 12 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 13 Trip to Rome
- 14 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 15 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 17 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 18 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 22 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing