Considering a trip next October with hubby to Berlin. We've both been to Berlin before (4 years ago) and loved it. We stayed on Kufferdamm strasse the last time in Concorde hotel which was way cheaper back then. I am wondering if there is an area that is livelier at night where there are restaurants and cafes open till late and which is nice to walk around.
Access to shopping is a plus but not a must. We are looking for a 4-5 star hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 2 오션무료게임 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 Trogir or Split
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 6 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 7 Scotland
- 8 Hotels in Turin
- 9 Berlin to ?
- 10 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 11 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 15 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 16 Istria in two days
- 17 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 18 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 19 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 20 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 21 Scotland itinerary help
- 22 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 23 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 24 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 25 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?