Considering a trip next October with hubby to Berlin. We've both been to Berlin before (4 years ago) and loved it. We stayed on Kufferdamm strasse the last time in Concorde hotel which was way cheaper back then. I am wondering if there is an area that is livelier at night where there are restaurants and cafes open till late and which is nice to walk around.
Access to shopping is a plus but not a must. We are looking for a 4-5 star hotel.
Berlin, liveliest area to stay in
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 2 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 3 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 4 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 5 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 6 Berlin
- 7 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 8 Italy trip questions
- 9 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 10 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 11 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 12 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 13 Taormina to Palermo
- 14 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 15 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 16 history museums or locations
- 17 Budget family trip to Europe
- 18 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 19 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 20 caroline_venezia
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 23 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 24 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 25 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews