Considering a trip next October with hubby to Berlin. We've both been to Berlin before (4 years ago) and loved it. We stayed on Kufferdamm strasse the last time in Concorde hotel which was way cheaper back then. I am wondering if there is an area that is livelier at night where there are restaurants and cafes open till late and which is nice to walk around.
Access to shopping is a plus but not a must. We are looking for a 4-5 star hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium : a asfe country
- 2 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 Advices about our itiniary
- 5 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 6 Car Rental in Italy
- 7 sfo to europe
- 8 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 9 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 11 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 12 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 13 Rue des Rosiers
- 14 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 15 Italian Riviera
- 16 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 17 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 18 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 19 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 20 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 21 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 22 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?
- 23 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 24 Switzerland in mid-April
- 25 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed