We have a five hour lay over in Berlin and are considering leaving the airport to see the Brandenburg Gate. By taking public transportation, not a taxi, how would you recommend our family of 6 (4 kids, 2 adults) get there and do you think we'd have enough time (5hours)? If we don't have enough time by using public transportation, would we have time if we took a taxi? And if yes, how much would this cost each way and how long would it take, roughly? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 6 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 10 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 11 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 Paris in April?
- 14 Prague - Tram #22
- 15 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 car rental companies Italy
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 23 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 24 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?