We have a five hour lay over in Berlin and are considering leaving the airport to see the Brandenburg Gate. By taking public transportation, not a taxi, how would you recommend our family of 6 (4 kids, 2 adults) get there and do you think we'd have enough time (5hours)? If we don't have enough time by using public transportation, would we have time if we took a taxi? And if yes, how much would this cost each way and how long would it take, roughly? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland November 2015
- 2 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 3 Germany in December 2015
- 4 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 5 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Vegan in Germany?
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 11 biking tours in Italy?
- 12 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 13 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 14 Which european city?
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 17 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 18 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 19 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 Italy Countryside
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 French Basque region
- 24 VISA question
- 25 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)