We have a five hour lay over in Berlin and are considering leaving the airport to see the Brandenburg Gate. By taking public transportation, not a taxi, how would you recommend our family of 6 (4 kids, 2 adults) get there and do you think we'd have enough time (5hours)? If we don't have enough time by using public transportation, would we have time if we took a taxi? And if yes, how much would this cost each way and how long would it take, roughly? Thanks!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 2 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 3 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 4 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 5 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 Advises for trip to Russia
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 9 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 11 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 12 Europe with young teens
- 13 First time traveler to Ireland
- 14 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 15 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 16 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 19 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 20 Prague - must see
- 21 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 24 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 25 Getting to Gatwick and home again