We have a five hour lay over in Berlin and are considering leaving the airport to see the Brandenburg Gate. By taking public transportation, not a taxi, how would you recommend our family of 6 (4 kids, 2 adults) get there and do you think we'd have enough time (5hours)? If we don't have enough time by using public transportation, would we have time if we took a taxi? And if yes, how much would this cost each way and how long would it take, roughly? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train to Airport in Venice
- 2 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 3 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 4 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 5 Foie gras, redux
- 6 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 7 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 8 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 9 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 10 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 11 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 12 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 13 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 14 Airport to Piraeus
- 15 Trieste and Koper
- 16 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 17 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 18 Very early departure from Istanbul airport
- 19 What still confounds you about travel?
- 20 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 21 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 22 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 23 Questions for my German friends
- 24 Pronunciation
- 25 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel