An exhibition entitled "Everything you always wanted to know about Jews" exhibit in Berlin's Jewish Museum has caused a stir, even amongst some Jews.
Dubbed the "Jew in a box' exhibit, the exhibit features a live Jew sitting in a box who answers questions about Judaism.
The exhibit has been extremely popular and s scheduled to run thru this August.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 4 London Hotels
- 5 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 6 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 7 Brugge hotel help
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 Denmark or Sweden?
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Old European currency
- 13 Europe itinerary questions
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 17 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 20 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 21 1 month in Europe
- 22 Paris hotels
- 23 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 24 10 days in Paris and......
- 25 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
Berlin Jewish Museum 'Jew in a Box' Exshibit Causes Outrage