My friends and I are traveling to Berlin later this month for only 4 days, 3 nights and the 4th day we are leaving very early in the morning, so really only like 3 days. These are some of the things we are interested in seeing: Unter Den Linten, Reichstag, Potsdamer Platz, Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie, and the Brandenberg gate. We are staying in the Mitte area. I am wondering in what order we should do things, like what things are near each other to do in the same day? I'm sure there are also other touristy things we should see that I have left out of the list, and I would appreciate any other recommendations. We are not, however, interested in any museums (time constraint) or any Holocaust/WWII sites (recently visited Israel and Poland).
Thank you so much in advance!
Also, if you can recommend any restaurants, we would appreciate it, we have a reservation at Unsicht Bar one night, but no plans for the others. And if you can give any opinions on Riva Bar or Saphire Bar!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 Trek through Eur
- 4 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 Europe itinerary questions
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 London Hotels
- 9 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Denmark or Sweden?
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 14 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help