My family - 2 adults and 4 teenagers - will be in Berlin for just less than 3 days in July. We are staying very close to the Brandenburg Gate and having been before, think it is pretty easy to walk to many of the "big" sights to see... question is whether or not the 132 Euro for the Welcome Card for zones A, B and C is worth it. Or do we just pay the single fare from the arrival airport - Tegel - and departure airport - Schonefield - and pay as we go? We are most likely going to visit the obvious places - Reichstag (already booked online, thanks for tips!), Checkpoint Charlie, Jewish Museum etc - than "do" Museum Island and all the museums there (remember... teenagers with us!) Or is there a MUST do Museum. So not sure if the discounts with the Welcome Card (around 25%) will be worth it? Any advice? thanks.
Berlin - is the Welcome card good value?
- 1 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 2 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 3 How Long For Santorini?
- 4 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 5 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 6 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 7 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 8 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 11 jungfraujoch mid june
- 12 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 13 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 14 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 15 confused by timeshare offer
- 16 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 17 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 18 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 21 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 22 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 23 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 24 Kenmare to Dingle- Where to stop along the way?
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013