I'm from Turkey and plan to travel to Berlin so I want to buy some insurance.
The problem is that I'm not from Schengen Area and should travel in that area so insurance I need is quite specific as I have to get Schengen Visa before my traveling.
Anyway, I've checked a lot of companies and found the two below:
Would you please tell me which one is the right choice? Maybe somebody had experience with these companies? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Moldova and Transnistria
- 3 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 4 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 5 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 6 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 7 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 8 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 9 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 10 Whistle stop family road trip
- 11 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 12 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 13 Scotland itinerary advice
- 14 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 15 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 16 Night Bus?
- 17 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 18 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 19 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 20 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 22 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 23 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 24 Help with tips in UK
- 25 Positano Hotel in September