I'm from Turkey and plan to travel to Berlin so I want to buy some insurance.
The problem is that I'm not from Schengen Area and should travel in that area so insurance I need is quite specific as I have to get Schengen Visa before my traveling.
Anyway, I've checked a lot of companies and found the two below:
Would you please tell me which one is the right choice? Maybe somebody had experience with these companies? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노♪＼)￣™ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ™￣(＼♪(슈퍼카지노)
- 2 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 3 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 7 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 8 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 9 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 10 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 11 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 12 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 13 Shoes in Scotland
- 14 Engadine Valley help
- 15 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 16 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 17 Naples, Italy
- 18 Ireland in April
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 21 French restaurants
- 22 Tuscany 6 nights
- 23 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 24 Ireland travel passport question
- 25 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?