I'm from Turkey and plan to travel to Berlin so I want to buy some insurance.
The problem is that I'm not from Schengen Area and should travel in that area so insurance I need is quite specific as I have to get Schengen Visa before my traveling.
Anyway, I've checked a lot of companies and found the two below:
Would you please tell me which one is the right choice? Maybe somebody had experience with these companies? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 2 Prague
- 3 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 4 Ischia
- 5 Santorini lodging
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Barcelona
- 9 Spain and South of France
- 10 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 11 Overnight at Heathrow
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 France, UK and Ireland
- 14 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 15 Ronda Wine/biking
- 16 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 17 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Andalucia itinerary help
- 20 Germany family road trip help!
- 21 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 22 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 23 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 24 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 25 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall