I'm from Turkey and plan to travel to Berlin so I want to buy some insurance.
The problem is that I'm not from Schengen Area and should travel in that area so insurance I need is quite specific as I have to get Schengen Visa before my traveling.
Anyway, I've checked a lot of companies and found the two below:
Would you please tell me which one is the right choice? Maybe somebody had experience with these companies? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 Athens Help
- 5 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 6 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 15 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 16 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 17 Alitala
- 18 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 19 celticmoon, a quick question
- 20 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 21 What fresh hell is this?
- 22 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 23 Which Train Station in Venice
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 25 Greek Village