On our 2014 Europe trip we will have 3 days in Berlin. Now we are not into museums - like seeing some sights, shopping. I'm considering doing the hop on hop off bus as Berlin is such a large city it might be the way to go to see the city. Also there are several companies offering such service so I'm looking for some feedback on the idea and which one to choose.
Berlin- Hop on hop off bus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 2 Christmas windows in Paris
- 3 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 4 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 5 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 6 Internet or travel agent?
- 7 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 8 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 9 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 10 Autumn in Paris
- 11 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 12 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 13 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 14 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 15 Paris and where else?
- 16 Raining in rome
- 17 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 18 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 19 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 20 Italian Lakes
- 21 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 22 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 23 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 24 Help With Vienna
- 25 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?