I am traveling to Berlin for 5 days in a month with two of my college girl friends - we are all 22. What would you recommend are some must do's? Do you have restaurants to recommend? We all like sightseeing, but also not spending our entire trips in museums. We are staying in the Mitte area.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노(｡//AAA815。CoM//｡)프라임카지노온라인카지노주소
- 2 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 3 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 4 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 5 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 6 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 7 Stu Tower
- 8 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 9 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 10 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 11 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 12 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 13 Train up the Jungfrau
- 14 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 15 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 16 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 17 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 18 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 19 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 22 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 23 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 24 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 25 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy