I am traveling to Berlin for 5 days in a month with two of my college girl friends - we are all 22. What would you recommend are some must do's? Do you have restaurants to recommend? We all like sightseeing, but also not spending our entire trips in museums. We are staying in the Mitte area.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 4 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 5 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 6 A week in Paris
- 7 38 Days in Paris
- 8 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 9 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 10 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 11 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 12 2 Months in Sicily
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 18 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 19 Azores
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 Sundays in Puglia
- 22 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 23 Prague
- 24 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 25 What tips can you give about packing?