I am traveling to Berlin for 5 days in a month with two of my college girl friends - we are all 22. What would you recommend are some must do's? Do you have restaurants to recommend? We all like sightseeing, but also not spending our entire trips in museums. We are staying in the Mitte area.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 2 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 3 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 4 Naples, Italy
- 5 Engadine Valley help
- 6 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 7 Tuscany 6 nights
- 8 Ireland travel passport question
- 9 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 10 French restaurants
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 13 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 14 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 15 Planning a European Trip
- 16 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 17 France & Italy, May or June
- 18 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 19 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 20 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 21 San Sebastian
- 22 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 23 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 24 Lisbon trip report
- 25 restaurants in Marais district