My husband and me are in Berlin from NOv 9-16 and I need help with tailoring the itinerary day-wise. Here is our tentative plan:
Nov 9 AM - Arrive Berlin
Nov 9 - ALexanderplatz, Mitte, Museum Island, Charlottenberg Palace
Nov 10 - Charlottenberg palace, Holocaust memorial,Topographies of Teror, Potsdamer Platz,
Nov 11 - Potsdam day trip - Sanssouci etc
Nov 12 morning - depart to Prague via Dresden
Nov 12 afternoon (about 2-3 hrs) - spend in Dresden, is Meissen possible?
Nov 12 evening - depart to Prague
Nov 12 overnight Prague
Nov 13, 14, 15, 16 - Prague
Nov 17 - depart to Munich, onward flight home to Singapore
Here are my burning questions:
1. Should i add one more day to Berlin? We would like to cover the historical sites and also to experience the famed Berlin nightlife.
2. Or should we stay a night in Dresden and then go on to Prague?
3. Can anyone edit this itinerary for me pleeeeease? Am goign nuts figuring this out on the internet all my myself The hubby has conveniently dumped it on me
4. Need help navigating the Bahn website and booking the trains.
5. SHould we get a WElcom Berlin card? we are not likely to drive. How does one get to Potsdam from Berlin?
Awaiting any inputs and suggestions please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 2 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 3 Why don't the French want to work?
- 4 Driving from Italy to France
- 5 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 6 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 7 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 8 7 Nights in Paris
- 9 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 10 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 11 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 12 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 13 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 14 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 15 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 16 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 17 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 18 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 19 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 20 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 21 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 22 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 23 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 24 Matisse at Tate
- 25 2 weeks in Europe