My husband and me are in Berlin from NOv 9-16 and I need help with tailoring the itinerary day-wise. Here is our tentative plan:
Nov 9 AM - Arrive Berlin
Nov 9 - ALexanderplatz, Mitte, Museum Island, Charlottenberg Palace
Nov 10 - Charlottenberg palace, Holocaust memorial,Topographies of Teror, Potsdamer Platz,
Nov 11 - Potsdam day trip - Sanssouci etc
Nov 12 morning - depart to Prague via Dresden
Nov 12 afternoon (about 2-3 hrs) - spend in Dresden, is Meissen possible?
Nov 12 evening - depart to Prague
Nov 12 overnight Prague
Nov 13, 14, 15, 16 - Prague
Nov 17 - depart to Munich, onward flight home to Singapore
Here are my burning questions:
1. Should i add one more day to Berlin? We would like to cover the historical sites and also to experience the famed Berlin nightlife.
2. Or should we stay a night in Dresden and then go on to Prague?
3. Can anyone edit this itinerary for me pleeeeease? Am goign nuts figuring this out on the internet all my myself The hubby has conveniently dumped it on me
4. Need help navigating the Bahn website and booking the trains.
5. SHould we get a WElcom Berlin card? we are not likely to drive. How does one get to Potsdam from Berlin?
Awaiting any inputs and suggestions please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 2 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 3 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 4 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 7 Uber vs. TfL
- 8 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 9 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 10 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 11 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 12 Alitala
- 13 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 14 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 15 celticmoon, a quick question
- 16 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 What fresh hell is this?
- 19 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 20 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 21 Which Train Station in Venice
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 23 Greek Village
- 24 Berlin
- 25 Bordeaux to Nice