My husband and me are in Berlin from NOv 9-16 and I need help with tailoring the itinerary day-wise. Here is our tentative plan:
Nov 9 AM - Arrive Berlin
Nov 9 - ALexanderplatz, Mitte, Museum Island, Charlottenberg Palace
Nov 10 - Charlottenberg palace, Holocaust memorial,Topographies of Teror, Potsdamer Platz,
Nov 11 - Potsdam day trip - Sanssouci etc
Nov 12 morning - depart to Prague via Dresden
Nov 12 afternoon (about 2-3 hrs) - spend in Dresden, is Meissen possible?
Nov 12 evening - depart to Prague
Nov 12 overnight Prague
Nov 13, 14, 15, 16 - Prague
Nov 17 - depart to Munich, onward flight home to Singapore
Here are my burning questions:
1. Should i add one more day to Berlin? We would like to cover the historical sites and also to experience the famed Berlin nightlife.
2. Or should we stay a night in Dresden and then go on to Prague?
3. Can anyone edit this itinerary for me pleeeeease? Am goign nuts figuring this out on the internet all my myself The hubby has conveniently dumped it on me
4. Need help navigating the Bahn website and booking the trains.
5. SHould we get a WElcom Berlin card? we are not likely to drive. How does one get to Potsdam from Berlin?
Awaiting any inputs and suggestions please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 2 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 3 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 4 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 5 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 6 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 7 Visiting Zurich
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 10 Andalucia Spain
- 11 Germany-Car or Train
- 12 The DCC scam is spreading
- 13 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 14 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 15 Valencia Spain
- 16 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 17 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 18 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 19 Whistle stop family road trip
- 20 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 21 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 22 Scotland itinerary advice
- 23 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 24 Porto in January
- 25 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?