My husband and me are in Berlin from NOv 9-16 and I need help with tailoring the itinerary day-wise. Here is our tentative plan:
Nov 9 AM - Arrive Berlin
Nov 9 - ALexanderplatz, Mitte, Museum Island, Charlottenberg Palace
Nov 10 - Charlottenberg palace, Holocaust memorial,Topographies of Teror, Potsdamer Platz,
Nov 11 - Potsdam day trip - Sanssouci etc
Nov 12 morning - depart to Prague via Dresden
Nov 12 afternoon (about 2-3 hrs) - spend in Dresden, is Meissen possible?
Nov 12 evening - depart to Prague
Nov 12 overnight Prague
Nov 13, 14, 15, 16 - Prague
Nov 17 - depart to Munich, onward flight home to Singapore
Here are my burning questions:
1. Should i add one more day to Berlin? We would like to cover the historical sites and also to experience the famed Berlin nightlife.
2. Or should we stay a night in Dresden and then go on to Prague?
3. Can anyone edit this itinerary for me pleeeeease? Am goign nuts figuring this out on the internet all my myself The hubby has conveniently dumped it on me
4. Need help navigating the Bahn website and booking the trains.
5. SHould we get a WElcom Berlin card? we are not likely to drive. How does one get to Potsdam from Berlin?
Awaiting any inputs and suggestions please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 2 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 9 Avignon to London?
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 Traveling to Munich
- 12 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 13 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 14 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 17 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 18 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 19 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 20 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 21 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 22 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 23 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 24 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 25 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting