2 early 30s guys going to Berlin for the first time in December. Arriving in the morning on 12/26 and staying until 12/30 when we go to Paris. Any recommendations for a 4 day itinerary?
I realize that it will very cold and grey so we won't really be able to just "stroll" around different neighborhoods. Is it possible to visit the concentration camp as a half-day trip instead of a whole day? Also, because its winter and it gets dark early, what are our options for things to do after sundown but before dinner time (3-4hrs)?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 2 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 3 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 4 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 5 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 7 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 8 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 9 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 10 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 11 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 12 WWI Battlefields
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 15 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 16 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 17 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 18 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 19 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 20 Reaching the Lake District
- 21 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 22 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 23 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 24 My special places in Europe
- 25 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?