2 early 30s guys going to Berlin for the first time in December. Arriving in the morning on 12/26 and staying until 12/30 when we go to Paris. Any recommendations for a 4 day itinerary?
I realize that it will very cold and grey so we won't really be able to just "stroll" around different neighborhoods. Is it possible to visit the concentration camp as a half-day trip instead of a whole day? Also, because its winter and it gets dark early, what are our options for things to do after sundown but before dinner time (3-4hrs)?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】베팅바카라
- 2 블랙잭필승법【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 3 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 4 프린스카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 5 월드카지노베이【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 6 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 7 Bus Strike
- 8 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 9 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 10 London best location
- 11 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 12 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 13 Train up the Jungfrau
- 14 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 15 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 16 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 17 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 18 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 19 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 20 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 21 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 22 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 23 Paris doctor house calls
- 24 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 25 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?