2 early 30s guys going to Berlin for the first time in December. Arriving in the morning on 12/26 and staying until 12/30 when we go to Paris. Any recommendations for a 4 day itinerary?
I realize that it will very cold and grey so we won't really be able to just "stroll" around different neighborhoods. Is it possible to visit the concentration camp as a half-day trip instead of a whole day? Also, because its winter and it gets dark early, what are our options for things to do after sundown but before dinner time (3-4hrs)?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 4 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 5 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 6 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 7 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 8 3 Nights And 4 Days In Serbia
- 9 http://tophealthysolutions.com/lightstrike-360-tactical-flashlight/
- 10 Amalfi or Positano
- 11 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 12 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 13 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 14 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 15 Public Transport information App/Website
- 16 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 17 Rome to Portofino -
- 18 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 19 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 20 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 21 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 22 Sim Card
- 23 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 24 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 25 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split