2 early 30s guys going to Berlin for the first time in December. Arriving in the morning on 12/26 and staying until 12/30 when we go to Paris. Any recommendations for a 4 day itinerary?
I realize that it will very cold and grey so we won't really be able to just "stroll" around different neighborhoods. Is it possible to visit the concentration camp as a half-day trip instead of a whole day? Also, because its winter and it gets dark early, what are our options for things to do after sundown but before dinner time (3-4hrs)?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 2 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 3 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 4 First trip to Italy
- 5 Basque country ideas
- 6 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 7 Travel vs. Babies
- 8 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 9 4 days in switzerland
- 10 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 11 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 12 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 13 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 14 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 15 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 16 European Cooking Secrets
- 17 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 18 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 19 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 20 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 23 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 24 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 25 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve