2 early 30s guys going to Berlin for the first time in December. Arriving in the morning on 12/26 and staying until 12/30 when we go to Paris. Any recommendations for a 4 day itinerary?
I realize that it will very cold and grey so we won't really be able to just "stroll" around different neighborhoods. Is it possible to visit the concentration camp as a half-day trip instead of a whole day? Also, because its winter and it gets dark early, what are our options for things to do after sundown but before dinner time (3-4hrs)?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland trip report!
- 2 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 3 Itinery help Crete
- 4 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 5 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 6 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 7 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 8 Threat Level in UK
- 9 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 10 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 11 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 12 Sun loungers and parasols
- 13 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 14 3 nights in Madrid
- 15 Malaga Spain
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 18 Graz in January
- 19 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 20 TIM in FCO - update
- 21 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 22 London Hotel - Different Request
- 23 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 24 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 25 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris