2 early 30s guys going to Berlin for the first time in December. Arriving in the morning on 12/26 and staying until 12/30 when we go to Paris. Any recommendations for a 4 day itinerary?
I realize that it will very cold and grey so we won't really be able to just "stroll" around different neighborhoods. Is it possible to visit the concentration camp as a half-day trip instead of a whole day? Also, because its winter and it gets dark early, what are our options for things to do after sundown but before dinner time (3-4hrs)?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 2 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 3 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 6 Piedmont as a destination
- 7 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Need Information about French Alps
- 11 dinner jackets
- 12 France Itinerary Advice
- 13 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 14 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 15 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 18 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 21 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 22 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 23 2 weeks Europe trip
- 24 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 25 Transportation