In addition to the main attractions in Berlin, I wish to see
Cologne Cathedral, Rothenburg old town, Neuschwanstein Castle before going to Prague
Pls advise how the route should be. All comments are welcome.
30/11 - Arrive Berlin
15/12 - Departs Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 2 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 5 Edinbrugh
- 6 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 7 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 8 Swimming to Paris
- 9 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 10 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Scotland itinerary help
- 13 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 Istria in two days
- 16 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 17 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 18 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 19 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 20 Hiking in Switzerland
- 21 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 22 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 23 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 24 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 25 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?