In addition to the main attractions in Berlin, I wish to see
Cologne Cathedral, Rothenburg old town, Neuschwanstein Castle before going to Prague
Pls advise how the route should be. All comments are welcome.
30/11 - Arrive Berlin
15/12 - Departs Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아카지노-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 2 아시안카지노-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 3 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 4 월드카지노-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 5 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 6 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 7 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 8 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 9 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 10 Valencia Spain
- 11 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 12 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 13 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 14 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 15 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 16 Visiting Zurich
- 17 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 18 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 20 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 21 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 22 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 23 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 24 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 25 Provence Hotel and Flights