My sister and I are going to Berlin and Budapest from 3/21 to 3/30. We get in to Berlin on Saturday afternoon on 3/22, and fly back from Budapest on Sunday morning 3/30. In-bound & out-bound flights booked, just need to book the flight from Berlin to Budapest.
Question would be how to split time between the two cities.
3/21 On plane from NYC
3/22 Land in afternoon in Berlin
3/26 Berlin for some part of the day, and then fly to Budapest
3/30 Fly back in the morning to NYC
Another question is which area to stay in while in Budapest. Our hotel in Berlin is set. For context, we are two girls (late20s/early30s). Any suggestions?
Thanks again everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 2 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 3 Rome
- 4 Munich
- 5 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 6 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 7 Need help in travel planning
- 8 Paris---baguette question???
- 9 Vienna or Budapest?
- 10 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 11 Portugal itinerary help
- 12 Puglia or La Langhe
- 13 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 14 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 15 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 16 Booking hotels before trains
- 17 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 18 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 19 Visiting Spain in January
- 20 Italy/Greece with kids
- 21 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 22 English Countryside
- 23 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 24 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 25 14 days in Greece itinerary ???