My sister and I are going to Berlin and Budapest from 3/21 to 3/30. We get in to Berlin on Saturday afternoon on 3/22, and fly back from Budapest on Sunday morning 3/30. In-bound & out-bound flights booked, just need to book the flight from Berlin to Budapest.
Question would be how to split time between the two cities.
3/21 On plane from NYC
3/22 Land in afternoon in Berlin
3/26 Berlin for some part of the day, and then fly to Budapest
3/30 Fly back in the morning to NYC
Another question is which area to stay in while in Budapest. Our hotel in Berlin is set. For context, we are two girls (late20s/early30s). Any suggestions?
Thanks again everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to the Past, by Ina Caro
- 2 Florence and Rome
- 3 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 4 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 5 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 6 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 7 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 8 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 9 Netflix and Hulu
- 10 Sentimental Journey
- 11 Need advice on Greek islands
- 12 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 13 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 14 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 15 Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest which to choose?
- 16 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 17 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 18 Where can I buy a gounded plug adapter for Switzerland?
- 19 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 20 If you like to live your life in fear, read this
- 21 Como or Bellagio
- 22 Itinerary: Alesund to Bergen, or round-trip from Bergen?
- 23 5 days in switzerland
- 24 Switzerland Hotels
- 25 Bosch Parade