My sister and I are going to Berlin and Budapest from 3/21 to 3/30. We get in to Berlin on Saturday afternoon on 3/22, and fly back from Budapest on Sunday morning 3/30. In-bound & out-bound flights booked, just need to book the flight from Berlin to Budapest.
Question would be how to split time between the two cities.
3/21 On plane from NYC
3/22 Land in afternoon in Berlin
3/26 Berlin for some part of the day, and then fly to Budapest
3/30 Fly back in the morning to NYC
Another question is which area to stay in while in Budapest. Our hotel in Berlin is set. For context, we are two girls (late20s/early30s). Any suggestions?
Thanks again everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 4 6-7 Days in France
- 5 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 8 5 Days in Switzerland
- 9 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 10 We're here!
- 11 Korean Messages
- 12 Budapest in December 2017
- 13 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Acropolis Athens
- 18 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 19 Trip Ideas
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 22 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 23 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 24 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 25 Interesting places to visit