My sister and I are going to Berlin and Budapest from 3/21 to 3/30. We get in to Berlin on Saturday afternoon on 3/22, and fly back from Budapest on Sunday morning 3/30. In-bound & out-bound flights booked, just need to book the flight from Berlin to Budapest.
Question would be how to split time between the two cities.
3/21 On plane from NYC
3/22 Land in afternoon in Berlin
3/26 Berlin for some part of the day, and then fly to Budapest
3/30 Fly back in the morning to NYC
Another question is which area to stay in while in Budapest. Our hotel in Berlin is set. For context, we are two girls (late20s/early30s). Any suggestions?
Thanks again everyone!
Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 2 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 3 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 4 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 5 London hotel tax is 20%
- 6 Dolomites in the summer - watch this
- 7 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 8 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?
- 9 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 10 Do trains run past midnight???
- 11 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 12 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 13 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 14 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 15 Venice - boats on canals
- 16 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 17 Barcelona for single female
- 18 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 19 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 20 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 21 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 22 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 23 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 24 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 25 Best luggage for a 7 week trip