My sister and I are going to Berlin and Budapest from 3/21 to 3/30. We get in to Berlin on Saturday afternoon on 3/22, and fly back from Budapest on Sunday morning 3/30. In-bound & out-bound flights booked, just need to book the flight from Berlin to Budapest.
Question would be how to split time between the two cities.
3/21 On plane from NYC
3/22 Land in afternoon in Berlin
3/26 Berlin for some part of the day, and then fly to Budapest
3/30 Fly back in the morning to NYC
Another question is which area to stay in while in Budapest. Our hotel in Berlin is set. For context, we are two girls (late20s/early30s). Any suggestions?
Thanks again everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 2 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 3 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 4 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 5 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 6 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 7 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 8 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 9 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 10 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 11 Two weeks in France
- 12 spanish winery region(s)
- 13 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 14 Best International Sim Card
- 15 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 16 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 17 Me, myself and Dordogne – 2 weeks in the Beautiful French Countryside
- 18 December in Deutschland
- 19 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 20 Relaxing destinations?
- 21 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 22 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 23 3 Night Stopover mid September - What to see/do?
- 24 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 25 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so