My sister and I are going to Berlin and Budapest from 3/21 to 3/30. We get in to Berlin on Saturday afternoon on 3/22, and fly back from Budapest on Sunday morning 3/30. In-bound & out-bound flights booked, just need to book the flight from Berlin to Budapest.
Question would be how to split time between the two cities.
3/21 On plane from NYC
3/22 Land in afternoon in Berlin
3/26 Berlin for some part of the day, and then fly to Budapest
3/30 Fly back in the morning to NYC
Another question is which area to stay in while in Budapest. Our hotel in Berlin is set. For context, we are two girls (late20s/early30s). Any suggestions?
Thanks again everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I forgot my international driver permit
- 2 20 free days of Europe
- 3 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 4 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 5 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 6 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 7 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 8 Holland Itinerary
- 9 Iceland Trip Report
- 10 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 11 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 12 Rome Airport Question!
- 13 Portugal Walking Tour
- 14 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 15 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 16 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 17 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 18 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 19 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 20 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 21 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 22 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 23 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 24 Prague old town
- 25 Ordering in a Deli