My sister and I are going to Berlin and Budapest from 3/21 to 3/30. We get in to Berlin on Saturday afternoon on 3/22, and fly back from Budapest on Sunday morning 3/30. In-bound & out-bound flights booked, just need to book the flight from Berlin to Budapest.
Question would be how to split time between the two cities.
3/21 On plane from NYC
3/22 Land in afternoon in Berlin
3/26 Berlin for some part of the day, and then fly to Budapest
3/30 Fly back in the morning to NYC
Another question is which area to stay in while in Budapest. Our hotel in Berlin is set. For context, we are two girls (late20s/early30s). Any suggestions?
Thanks again everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in May and June
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 5 Poland to Austria In December
- 6 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 7 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 8 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 9 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 12 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 13 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 14 Norwegian Air?
- 15 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 16 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 17 Shorts in South of France?
- 18 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 19 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 20 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 21 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 22 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 23 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 24 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 25 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary