My sister and I are going to Berlin and Budapest from 3/21 to 3/30. We get in to Berlin on Saturday afternoon on 3/22, and fly back from Budapest on Sunday morning 3/30. In-bound & out-bound flights booked, just need to book the flight from Berlin to Budapest.
Question would be how to split time between the two cities.
3/21 On plane from NYC
3/22 Land in afternoon in Berlin
3/26 Berlin for some part of the day, and then fly to Budapest
3/30 Fly back in the morning to NYC
Another question is which area to stay in while in Budapest. Our hotel in Berlin is set. For context, we are two girls (late20s/early30s). Any suggestions?
Thanks again everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바카라((→ XZW8。ZE。AM ←))【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 3 와와카지노＼＼◈『 XZW8。ZE。AM 』＼와와카지노
- 4 온라인카지노╱““【 XZW8。ZE。AM 】““╱♦아시안카지노
- 5 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 6 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 7 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 8 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 9 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 10 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 11 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 12 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 13 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 14 Paris doctor house calls
- 15 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 16 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 17 London best location
- 18 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 19 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Traveling with a class 1 misdemeanor
- 22 Charming areas to explore in London
- 23 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 24 Best of Norway
- 25 Guide books for Eastern Europe