We will be in Berlin for 3 days in May. Our interests include sights (but not really museums), shopping and eating. Our hotel is .near the Kurfustendamm U Bahn station. After carfull consideration I think the best way to see Berlin is to choose the best Hop On Hop Off bus tour. Now the question is what is the best Hop On Hop Off bus tour to take. One that has easily identifiable buses, stops that are easy to find (bus signage?) and one that has a stop not far from our hotel. There are many to choose and I have read many stories about problems people have had finding the right bus, problems using the vouchers that one gets online etc.
Berlin - Best Hop On Hop Off Bus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 2 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 3 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Scotland Votes "No"
- 6 Transports in Santorini
- 7 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 8 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 9 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 12 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 14 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 15 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 16 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 17 Best day trips from Paris
- 18 Santorini transportation
- 19 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 20 Gift for French business associate
- 21 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 22 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 23 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 24 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 25 Air France strike is extended until 26 September