We will be in Berlin for 3 days in May. Our interests include sights (but not really museums), shopping and eating. Our hotel is .near the Kurfustendamm U Bahn station. After carfull consideration I think the best way to see Berlin is to choose the best Hop On Hop Off bus tour. Now the question is what is the best Hop On Hop Off bus tour to take. One that has easily identifiable buses, stops that are easy to find (bus signage?) and one that has a stop not far from our hotel. There are many to choose and I have read many stories about problems people have had finding the right bus, problems using the vouchers that one gets online etc.
Berlin - Best Hop On Hop Off Bus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 3 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 4 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 7 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 8 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 9 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 10 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 11 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 12 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 13 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 14 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 15 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 16 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 17 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 18 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 19 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 20 Italy
- 21 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 22 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 23 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 24 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 25 Positano, Italy