We will be in Berlin for 3 days in May. Our interests include sights (but not really museums), shopping and eating. Our hotel is .near the Kurfustendamm U Bahn station. After carfull consideration I think the best way to see Berlin is to choose the best Hop On Hop Off bus tour. Now the question is what is the best Hop On Hop Off bus tour to take. One that has easily identifiable buses, stops that are easy to find (bus signage?) and one that has a stop not far from our hotel. There are many to choose and I have read many stories about problems people have had finding the right bus, problems using the vouchers that one gets online etc.
Berlin - Best Hop On Hop Off Bus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 3 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 4 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 5 I need a haircut
- 6 Tipping in Greece
- 7 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 8 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 9 Honeymooning in Europe
- 10 Southern France
- 11 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 12 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 13 Spain tips beyond safety
- 14 Small group for Colosseum
- 15 American electrical gadgets
- 16 Arc de Triumph Question
- 17 flea markets in France
- 18 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 19 Eating in France-two new books
- 20 Monet in Normandy
- 21 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 22 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 25 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?