From what I've heard it's because it swallows up rentals and increases rental prices thus impacting people who really live in Berlin..
However, it only bans renting entire apts and not just a room.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 2 Scotland Itinerary Advice
- 3 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 4 Theater in London
- 5 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 6 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 7 Food in Positano
- 8 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 11 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 12 Katyn massacres
- 13 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 14 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 15 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 16 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 17 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 18 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 19 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 20 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 21 Ireland hotel questions
- 22 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 23 Italy
- 24 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 25 3 weeks in Spain