After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 2 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 5 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 6 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 7 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 8 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 9 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 10 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 11 10 Day Itinerary in Italy?
- 12 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 13 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 14 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 15 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 16 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 17 What's your suggestion ????
- 18 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 19 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 20 A guide to Madrid
- 21 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 22 Prague for a week?
- 23 Lake Garda self-catering for 4 adults & 2 children
- 24 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's
- 25 What to do in Manchester for half a day?