After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Belfast
- 2 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 3 Luggage sizing
- 4 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 5 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 6 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 7 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 8 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 9 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 10 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 11 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 12 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 13 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 14 Christmas in Munich
- 15 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 16 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 17 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 18 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 19 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 20 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 21 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 22 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 23 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 24 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 25 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015