After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia travel ideas
- 2 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 3 River Boat Cruise
- 4 Public Transport information App/Website
- 5 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 6 Hotel advice
- 7 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 8 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 9 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 10 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 11 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 12 London with kids
- 13 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 14 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 15 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 16 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 17 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 18 Pousadas in Portugal
- 19 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 20 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 21 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 22 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 23 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 24 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 25 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?