After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 2 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 3 When you are worry about the graduate, you can come to here and buy one
- 4 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 5 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 6 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 7 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 8 A opportunity to get a diploma if you like
- 9 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 10 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 11 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 12 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 13 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 14 Norway and Netherlands
- 15 Norway in the nutshell
- 16 How do we get to Premier Inn in Putney from St Pancras?
- 17 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 18 Madrid Airport
- 19 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 20 Provence Planning Help
- 21 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 22 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 23 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 24 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 25 Baggage Storage Zurich