After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Voltage in UK and France
- 2 Pisa or Siena?
- 3 Air France strike
- 4 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 5 Tour ends in Rome
- 6 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 7 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 10 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 11 Chateau of Horovice near Prague
- 12 Italy tours
- 13 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 14 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 15 Barcelona free tours??
- 16 London GTG late September?
- 17 Giverny in early October?
- 18 train in Spain
- 19 economy car rentals
- 20 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 21 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 22 Eleanor's Pages
- 23 Renfe site
- 24 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 25 Montreuil, Rue Colbert