After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Visit to London
- 2 Three days in Athens
- 3 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 4 hotel in Prague
- 5 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 6 Prague to Dresden in Aug
- 7 Air France / Delta flight to Europe comfort upgrade
- 8 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 9 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 10 London-Paris solo trip
- 11 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 12 3 days Venice to Paris
- 13 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 14 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 15 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 16 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 17 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 18 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 19 Northern Italy
- 20 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 21 Lucca to Florence with side trips
- 22 Europe in Two Weeks, what is possible?
- 23 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 24 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 25 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy