After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece after the Vote
- 2 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 3 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 4 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 5 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 6 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 7 Which Florence hotel?
- 8 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 9 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 10 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 11 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 12 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 13 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 14 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 15 Rocamaxour
- 16 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 17 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 18 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 19 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 20 Spain vacation help
- 21 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 22 April in Madrid
- 23 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 24 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 25 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?