After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to Wear in Scotland
- 2 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 3 British Airways hand luggage - how strict are they on measurements?
- 4 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 5 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 6 what on earth have they done to the Search function??
- 7 Please Help - Poland - Prague - Vienna
- 8 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 9 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 10 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 11 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 12 One way car drop fee
- 13 2 weeks in France next May
- 14 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 15 Driving out of Heathrow
- 16 14-16 days - where to fly in/out?
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 Stunning Stockholm - August 2010
- 19 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 20 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 21 2015 Flight Prices
- 22 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 23 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 24 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 25 Shuttle Service in Paris