After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 2 northern Portugal
- 3 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 4 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 5 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 6 Help me with this trip
- 7 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 8 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 9 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 10 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 11 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 12 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 13 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 16 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 17 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 18 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 19 Germany and Switzerland
- 20 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 21 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 22 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 23 Great restaurants in Italy
- 24 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 25 Zurich and other cities to visit?