After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 2 "Magnificent" video exhibit at Palazzo Vecchio in Florence
- 3 Izmir to Istanbul
- 4 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 5 Andalucia to Madrid
- 6 Segovia Hotel
- 7 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 8 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 9 Confused ~ Pheasant Inn Lake District
- 10 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 11 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 12 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 13 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 14 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 15 Best way to get from Monterosso, Cinque Terre to Pisa Airport
- 16 Train/Subway Questions
- 17 Faro to Porto 5 days
- 18 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 19 From Schipol to ?
- 20 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 21 Getting Around Toledo
- 22 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 23 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 24 First timer
- 25 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback