After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 4 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 7 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 8 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 9 Trip to Rome
- 10 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 Spain in December
- 13 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 14 cheap food in london
- 15 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 16 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 17 Eating Indian In London
- 18 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 19 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 20 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 21 Sundays in Puglia
- 22 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 23 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores
- 24 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 25 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor