After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 barcelona
- 2 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 3 A plethora of islands
- 4 Referendum in Greece
- 5 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 6 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 7 10 days in spain
- 8 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 9 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 10 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 11 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 12 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 13 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 14 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 15 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 16 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 17 Switzeraland Iternary
- 18 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 19 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 20 Texans Take a Tour
- 21 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 22 Train Travel in Germany
- 23 One night in Amsterdam?
- 24 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 25 Barcelona Itinerary