After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Off the beaten path in Italy
- 3 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 4 Cotswolds first time
- 5 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 6 Have 4 Ticket to Eiffel Tower Summit for sale 31.08, early afternoon
- 7 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 8 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 9 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 10 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 11 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 12 Day trips from Bologna
- 13 The east coast of Italy
- 14 Schengen rule made easy
- 15 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 16 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 17 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 18 Grad Schools in London?
- 19 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 20 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 21 Florence Opera
- 22 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 23 Latest Itinerary
- 24 Day trips from Bologna
- 25 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.