After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go in France mid July?
- 2 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Help with England/Wales tour
- 5 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 6 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 7 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 8 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 trip to norway
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 My notes on Greece 101
- 13 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 14 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 15 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 16 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 17 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 18 Is Venice really dirty?
- 19 Cotswold Churches
- 20 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 21 Best beach town in Italy?
- 22 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 23 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 24 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 25 Italy and Croatia