After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in England
- 2 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 3 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 4 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 5 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 6 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...
- 7 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 8 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 9 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 10 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 11 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 12 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 13 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 14 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 15 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 16 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 17 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 18 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 21 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 22 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 23 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 24 Rentalcars.com: anyone use this broker for car rental in France?
- 25 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night