After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 리스보아사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 월드스타사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 라이브룰렛사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 해외카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 Barcelona
- 6 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 7 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 8 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 11 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 12 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 13 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 14 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 15 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 16 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 First time in London
- 19 France, UK and Ireland
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Germany family road trip help!
- 22 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 23 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 24 Ischia
- 25 What do after Bernia Express?