After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 2 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 3 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 6 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 12 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 American Express
- 15 Which european city?
- 16 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 17 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 18 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 19 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 22 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?