After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 Mama Mia Italy!
- 4 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 5 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 6 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 7 Ireland or Scotland
- 8 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 9 Need help with itinerary
- 10 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 11 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 12 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 13 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?
- 14 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 15 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 16 R&R in Paris and a little more in the south
- 17 La Sagrada Familia
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 19 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 20 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 21 Do I need train tix in advance
- 22 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 23 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 24 Schengen rule made easy
- 25 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?