After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 2 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 3 Safest way to get to Dunkerque from Calais ferry terminal
- 4 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 5 permits. Has been proven to no other treatment
- 6 Shopping in Paris
- 7 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 8 Brussels Airport
- 9 spanish winery region(s)
- 10 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 11 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 12 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 13 Rome and Venice in December
- 14 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 15 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 16 Malta: baby food?
- 17 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 18 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 19 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 20 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 21 2 London theatre recommendations
- 22 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 23 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 24 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 25 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days