After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Josselin region of Brittany
- 2 Macarons!
- 3 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 4 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 5 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 6 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 7 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 8 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 9 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 10 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 11 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 12 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 13 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 14 Berlin Itinerary
- 15 Need Help, Iceland
- 16 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 17 Please help me give good travel advice
- 18 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 19 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 20 Travel throught Europe
- 21 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 22 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 23 DCC on the increase?
- 24 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 25 How to Buy Fiorentina v Sevilla Football Tickets