After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 4 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 6 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 7 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 8 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 9 Eating in University cafeterias
- 10 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 11 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 12 travel to western Europe from India
- 13 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 14 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 15 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 16 wineries near Ronda
- 17 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 18 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 19 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 20 Madrid and London
- 21 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 22 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 23 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 24 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 25 Tour Group Operators