After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 Frankfurt to UK
- 3 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 6 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 7 God Save the Queen?
- 8 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 9 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 10 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 11 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 12 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 13 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 14 Milan or Turin
- 15 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 16 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 19 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 9 Days in Spain
- 22 Barcelona alternative
- 23 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 24 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 25 Spanish Medical Providers