After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 2 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 3 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 4 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 5 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 6 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 7 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 8 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 9 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 10 Turkey - Live report
- 11 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 12 Molise and Southern Abruzzo - Does it have to be a secret ?
- 13 Hotels in old Rome
- 14 Wish me luck please
- 15 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 16 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 17 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 18 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 19 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 20 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 21 British Royals
- 22 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 23 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 24 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 25 St. Cloud Racecourse - Anybody been?