After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 2 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 3 3 days Venice to Paris
- 4 A Beautiful Visit to Emilia-Romagna
- 5 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 6 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 7 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 8 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 9 Need advice on transportation
- 10 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 11 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 12 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 13 Berlin insurance questions
- 14 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 15 France for Six Weeks
- 16 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 17 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 18 Can you please critique my ring road plan?
- 19 which basque wine TXAKOLINA wineries bodegas to visit from san sebastian?
- 20 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 21 explore Italy on a budget
- 22 Vienna Favorites
- 23 3-week itinerary - Austria, Slovakia, Italy, Croatia - too ambitious?
- 24 10 Days trip to Europe
- 25 Cochem or Beilstein