After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 South of France November Trip Report
- 6 Rome---August and September
- 7 France, Italy and Greec
- 8 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 9 Air pollution in Paris
- 10 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 11 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 12 Dresden or Leipzig
- 13 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 14 20 days in Germany
- 15 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 16 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 18 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 19 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 22 Nice or Marseille??
- 23 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 24 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 25 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport