After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in İzmir car rental ? suggestions ?
- 2 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 3 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 4 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 5 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 6 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 7 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 9 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 10 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 11 England/Scotland In January questions
- 12 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 13 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 14 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 15 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 16 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 17 Dublin & Stockholm
- 18 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 19 Place to stay in London
- 20 Barcelona to south of France
- 21 SIXT car rental uk
- 22 Holding bags in Paris
- 23 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 24 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 25 Cornwall and Germany