After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 2 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 5 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 6 Best beach town in Italy?
- 7 Italy and Croatia
- 8 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 11 Five nights in Extremadura
- 12 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 13 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 14 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 15 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 16 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 17 trip to norway
- 18 Is Venice really dirty?
- 19 Where to go in France mid July?
- 20 Help with England/Wales tour
- 21 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 24 Cotswold Churches
- 25 A Greek sojourn