After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 2 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 3 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 4 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 5 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 6 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 7 Ireland or Scotland
- 8 I dream of Europe
- 9 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 10 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 11 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 12 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 13 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 14 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 15 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 19 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 20 Autumn in Paris
- 21 Weekend in Norfolk
- 22 Athens at New Years
- 23 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 24 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 25 Cotswold Churches