After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 2 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 3 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 4 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 5 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 6 Vet my itinerary
- 7 Italy - best two central locations
- 8 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 9 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 10 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 11 Overnight Train Questions
- 12 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 13 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 14 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 15 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 16 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 17 Amsterdam hotels
- 18 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 19 Flamenco Shows
- 20 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 21 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 22 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 23 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 24 What to see in Dresden...
- 25 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions