After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 plug adapters ITALY
- 2 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 3 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 4 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 5 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 6 German Rail Twin Pass
- 7 How much luggage?????
- 8 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 9 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 10 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 11 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 12 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 13 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 14 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 15 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 16 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 17 ITALO trains need help
- 18 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 19 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 20 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 21 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 22 Paris in black and white
- 23 10 days to Explore Europe
- 24 Transfer Milan airport
- 25 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015