After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 2 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 driving in france with kids
- 5 Southern Spain
- 6 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 7 Assistance in organizing tours in Moscow.
- 8 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 9 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 13 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 14 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 15 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 16 Three ferries to Mull
- 17 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 18 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Story of the German Christmas star
- 21 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 22 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 23 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?