After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙잭바카라《⇔ ＲＵＮ７７３.ＣＯＭ ⇔》블랙잭바카라
- 2 윈스카지노＼＼『 BOO54.com 』 ＼＼윈스카지노
- 3 Ideas for trip somewhere in Europe this October for 4?
- 4 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 5 Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia Herzegovina in September
- 6 What to do with leftover Euros
- 7 Railcard and oyster card in the UK
- 8 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 9 Normandy Trip Report Day #1 of my Month Stay
- 10 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 11 Our Paris plans
- 12 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 13 Help with 1 day trip to black forest
- 14 Rome apt or 2-star hotel near Trastevere
- 15 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 16 Italy Oct 2015 Where to go
- 17 Flixbus and the like?
- 18 southern italy? hmmmmm.
- 19 Munich hotel options
- 20 Seeking suggestions on Eastern Alps/Salzberg/Innsbruck trip
- 21 Travelling Solo in South of France and Paris
- 22 21 day from milan to prague
- 23 Swiss Transport Questions
- 24 Belgium in September
- 25 London theater recommendation(s)