After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 2 10 days in Spain
- 3 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 4 May or September?
- 5 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 6 Florence Airport Car Rental Return - Recent Experiences?
- 7 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 8 Itinerary Malaga - Tarifa
- 9 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 10 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 11 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 12 Need last minute rental in Amsterdam
- 13 Tour recommendation in Newcastle/Gateshead
- 14 Ideas for trip somewhere in Europe this October for 4?
- 15 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 16 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 17 Budapest tour questions
- 18 translation
- 19 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 20 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 21 Barcelona with Teens
- 22 Relaxing in Costa Brava
- 23 Bus Tickets in Wurzburg
- 24 Sweden and Denmark
- 25 Romantic hotel in venice