After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 2 Southwestern England
- 3 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 4 How strict are visiting times at Reina Sofia Museum
- 5 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 6 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 7 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 8 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 9 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 10 Paris Perfect Soap
- 11 Our first trip to Europe
- 12 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 13 Train tickets within Italy
- 14 London/Help
- 15 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 16 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 17 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 18 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 19 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 20 Stay in Venice
- 21 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 22 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 23 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 24 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 25 Mont St. Michele?