After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 2 Looking for add on city
- 3 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 4 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 5 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 6 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 7 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 8 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 9 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 10 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 11 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 12 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 13 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 14 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience
- 15 Capri and Amalfi self-catering accommodation for 2
- 16 Taxi service in Nice
- 17 Berlin Trip Report
- 18 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 19 2 month backpacking though europe
- 20 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 21 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 22 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 23 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 24 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 25 Beach along The Seine in Paris