After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airb2b in Paris
- 2 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 3 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia
- 4 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 5 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 6 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 7 Venice tourist travel pass
- 8 Need help with Sicilian itineraries
- 9 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 10 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 11 DVD players in France
- 12 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 13 Train from Sarlat
- 14 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 15 Two days in Dublin
- 16 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 17 4 days in Scotland
- 18 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 21 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 22 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 23 Barcelona restaurants
- 24 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 25 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur