After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 2 Spain for 7 days
- 3 Spending money in Italy?
- 4 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 5 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 6 Biking across Europe
- 7 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 8 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 9 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 10 Normandy in October
- 11 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 12 I went to Paris in June
- 13 "Cool" places for dinner in Rome when it's hot
- 14 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 15 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 16 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 17 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 18 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 19 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 21 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 22 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 23 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 24 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 25 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt