After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 3 pick pockets in Rome
- 4 16 Countries in 30 days
- 5 Best places for Pinchos in Barcelona?
- 6 Amsterdam Bruges London Paris - 11 nights?
- 7 Paris - Public Toilets Are a Changing...
- 8 Seeing the Vatican in Rome
- 9 German train transfer times
- 10 Merces neighborhood, Lisbon
- 11 Rental apartment in Limassol Cyprus
- 12 Venturing even further
- 13 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 14 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 15 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 16 Paris in April
- 17 19 day Sicily Oct itinerary --take 2
- 18 8 hour layover at Oslo airport
- 19 Geiranger - Trollstigen
- 20 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 21 Planning a Trip in Scandinavia
- 22 Transport around Europe
- 23 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 24 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 25 HELP- 4days challenge: Amsterdam + Zaanse.S + D.Haag+ Kinderdijk