After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 2 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 3 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 4 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 5 Venice - things to do?
- 6 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 7 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 8 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 9 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 10 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 11 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 12 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 13 Day on the Rhine
- 14 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 15 Spain Itinerary
- 16 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 17 GYTHION and MYSTRAS
- 18 Naples and Salerno
- 19 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 20 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 21 Rental Car in Paris
- 22 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 23 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 24 10-Day Road Trip From Germany Through Austria, Italy & Switzerland
- 25 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?