After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Questions
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 4 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 9 one last portugal car rental question
- 10 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 11 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 12 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 13 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 14 Europe in 21 days
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 17 Street food in Turkey
- 18 Dublin Hostels
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 21 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 22 9 days in turkey
- 23 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 24 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 25 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?