After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 2 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 3 Wines charted by flavor
- 4 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 5 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 6 at what point should one get health insurance
- 7 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 8 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 9 4 Months in Europe
- 10 Spain in November
- 11 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 12 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 13 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 14 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 15 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 16 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 17 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 18 Milan at the end of September
- 19 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 20 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 21 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 22 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 23 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 24 Tipping in the UK
- 25 floods in Andalucia