I wanted to share a trip that my husband and I did two summer's ago that we found diverse and so enjoyable.
We spent six days in Berlin, which we found fabulous and just so interesting and then took a return flight to the island of Rhodes, where we spent a week on this glorious island. We stayed at the Rhodos Park Suites and Spa hotel, just outside the old city, and rented a car to experience the island and it's fantastic beaches. We then spent another 3 days in Berlin, using this time to take day trips to the surrounding area.
The combination of these two destinations made for a truly remarkable getaway. I do not know if anyone has ever considered this, but we thought it is was a trip some of you might find interesting.
This summer, we are planning to do something similar, spending time in Madrid and Seville, before flying to Mallorca for one week. They are all in Spain, but we think it will be a great combination as well.
Has anyone ever done this? Any advice on which area and where to stay in Mallorca? Should we split our time between Palma and the eastern coast?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba Overnight?
- 2 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 5 How the kids age calculated
- 6 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Firt time VISA applicant
- 9 Uffizi Phone Number
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 Aix Provence
- 13 Sintra
- 14 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 15 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 20 Murren to Prague
- 21 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 24 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 25 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen