I would like a bit of advice about where to stay in Berlin. We will be visiting for 5 nights. We are a couple in their early 20s, would ideally like to stay somewhere close to pubs/clubs/restaurants/attractions. I know Berlin is a huge city, but was wondering if there was one neighbourhood that would encompass all of these things?
I have been researching it but have gotten a little confused. In other travel forums, a lot of people have advised that it is best to stay in the Mitte neighbourhood. I researched good budget accommodation and found the Meininger Berlin Central Station - has anyone stayed here before? It is right next to the main central station apparently, but i have also heard that this area does not have a lot of nightlife around it, and not many restaurants. We are ideally looking for accommodation under 100euros a night for both of us, if possible
If anyone has recommendations about good, budget hotels/hostels/apartments in a good area, it would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotmail mail solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 5 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 Stuck in Paris
- 10 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 14 Renting a car in Greece
- 15 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 16 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 17 Spain - day driver advice
- 18 Greece
- 19 Ex-pats with young kids
- 20 Iceland france spain
- 21 Ludwig Castles
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Paris hotel
- 25 Fly out Venice or Rome