I would like a bit of advice about where to stay in Berlin. We will be visiting for 5 nights. We are a couple in their early 20s, would ideally like to stay somewhere close to pubs/clubs/restaurants/attractions. I know Berlin is a huge city, but was wondering if there was one neighbourhood that would encompass all of these things?
I have been researching it but have gotten a little confused. In other travel forums, a lot of people have advised that it is best to stay in the Mitte neighbourhood. I researched good budget accommodation and found the Meininger Berlin Central Station - has anyone stayed here before? It is right next to the main central station apparently, but i have also heard that this area does not have a lot of nightlife around it, and not many restaurants. We are ideally looking for accommodation under 100euros a night for both of us, if possible
If anyone has recommendations about good, budget hotels/hostels/apartments in a good area, it would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리바카라┗❥┫NDS43。ZZ。AM┣❥┓슈퍼카지노우리바카라
- 2 명품카지노／ஐ』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『ஐ＼슈퍼카지노
- 3 코리아바카라┗❤┫NDS43。ZZ。AM┣❤┓슈퍼카지노코리아바카라
- 4 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 5 태양성바카라┗❤┫NDS43。ZZ。AM┣❤┓슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 6 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 7 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 10 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 11 Questions about Polish sights
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 18 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 19 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 22 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 23 Italy
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?