we (family of 4 ) will be in Berlin in july. We made a reservation for an appartment fot the 5 nights. Our appartment is on Claudiusstrasse neat Belevue s-bahn. Should we stay there for the 5 nights our should we stay there for 3 nights and find another lodging in another part of the town for the two others night ?
Stay the same place would made us avoid to carry all ouir lufggage in town. Change place would give us another perspectrive of the city and maybe we could find something a bit upscaled since it will be only for 2 nights.
By the way how good (or bad) is the location of our appartment ? We dont have a precise itinerary, It's our first time in Berlin so usual tourist with 2 young kids stuff !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on ancient history route
- 2 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 3 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 4 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 5 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 6 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 9 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 12 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 13 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 14 Hotels in Turin
- 15 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 16 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 17 Best layover option
- 18 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 19 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 20 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Prem fares (again)
- 23 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 24 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights