we (family of 4 ) will be in Berlin in july. We made a reservation for an appartment fot the 5 nights. Our appartment is on Claudiusstrasse neat Belevue s-bahn. Should we stay there for the 5 nights our should we stay there for 3 nights and find another lodging in another part of the town for the two others night ?
Stay the same place would made us avoid to carry all ouir lufggage in town. Change place would give us another perspectrive of the city and maybe we could find something a bit upscaled since it will be only for 2 nights.
By the way how good (or bad) is the location of our appartment ? We dont have a precise itinerary, It's our first time in Berlin so usual tourist with 2 young kids stuff !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마틴배팅법 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 3 엔트리게임 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 엔트리게임 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 5 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 6 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 7 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 8 Vatican tour
- 9 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 10 Day in Capri
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 TSA Precheck
- 13 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 14 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 First visit to London
- 17 Paris travel help
- 18 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 19 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 22 Rome hotel
- 23 Villa in Italy
- 24 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 25 Help me make this possible!