we (family of 4 ) will be in Berlin in july. We made a reservation for an appartment fot the 5 nights. Our appartment is on Claudiusstrasse neat Belevue s-bahn. Should we stay there for the 5 nights our should we stay there for 3 nights and find another lodging in another part of the town for the two others night ?
Stay the same place would made us avoid to carry all ouir lufggage in town. Change place would give us another perspectrive of the city and maybe we could find something a bit upscaled since it will be only for 2 nights.
By the way how good (or bad) is the location of our appartment ? We dont have a precise itinerary, It's our first time in Berlin so usual tourist with 2 young kids stuff !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 2 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 3 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 4 Help with basic itinerary
- 5 favorite app for converting US $$
- 6 One week in London with kids
- 7 credit and debit cards
- 8 Charming areas to explore in London
- 9 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 10 Light weight small converter?
- 11 One Day in Vienna
- 12 Wake Up Mods
- 13 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 14 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 15 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 16 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 17 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 18 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 19 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 20 a week in Lombardia
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 22 Hotels in Florence
- 23 Trip in September
- 24 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 25 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary