we (family of 4 ) will be in Berlin in july. We made a reservation for an appartment fot the 5 nights. Our appartment is on Claudiusstrasse neat Belevue s-bahn. Should we stay there for the 5 nights our should we stay there for 3 nights and find another lodging in another part of the town for the two others night ?
Stay the same place would made us avoid to carry all ouir lufggage in town. Change place would give us another perspectrive of the city and maybe we could find something a bit upscaled since it will be only for 2 nights.
By the way how good (or bad) is the location of our appartment ? We dont have a precise itinerary, It's our first time in Berlin so usual tourist with 2 young kids stuff !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 6 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 7 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 8 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 9 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 10 "Never Mind"
- 11 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 12 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 13 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 14 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 15 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 16 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 17 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 20 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 21 First time in Bulgaria
- 22 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 23 Italian lakes
- 24 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 25 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth