Saw the new World Heritage listing that include the Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel in Germany. The picture looks so amazing.
Anyone been there who can advise what to expect and worth a detour there from Cologne?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Visit to London
- 2 London Weekly Apartment
- 3 Finalizing Itinerary
- 4 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 5 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 6 Papal Audience at the Vatican
- 7 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 8 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 9 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 10 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 11 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 12 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 13 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 14 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 15 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 16 Madrid to Dordogne
- 17 Airbnb scam
- 18 Rental car in Italy
- 19 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 20 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 21 15 nights in Italy
- 22 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 23 Overnight Layover -London
- 24 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 25 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice