Saw the new World Heritage listing that include the Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel in Germany. The picture looks so amazing.
Anyone been there who can advise what to expect and worth a detour there from Cologne?
Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel worth a visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 2 Welcome
- 3 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 4 one last portugal car rental question
- 5 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 6 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 7 Day trip from London to Paris
- 8 Prague - Tram #22
- 9 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 13 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 14 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 hotels in Seville
- 17 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 18 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 19 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 22 nearby cities to london
- 23 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 24 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 25 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish