Saw the new World Heritage listing that include the Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel in Germany. The picture looks so amazing.
Anyone been there who can advise what to expect and worth a detour there from Cologne?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 2 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 3 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 4 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 5 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 6 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 7 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 8 Train from Lille to Delft
- 9 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 10 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 11 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 12 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 13 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 14 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 15 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 16 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 17 First Time Europe Trip
- 18 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 19 Amalfi or Positano
- 20 Poland in September
- 21 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 22 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 23 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 24 Tour or independent
- 25 Ireland Itinerary Help