Saw the new World Heritage listing that include the Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel in Germany. The picture looks so amazing.
Anyone been there who can advise what to expect and worth a detour there from Cologne?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London with kids
- 2 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 3 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 4 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 5 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 6 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 7 Pousadas in Portugal
- 8 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 9 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 10 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 11 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 12 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 13 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 14 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 15 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 16 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 17 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 18 Flight Cost to Athens
- 19 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 20 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 21 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 22 Public Transport information App/Website
- 23 Hotel advice
- 24 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 25 First time to Ireland with young kids