Saw the new World Heritage listing that include the Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel in Germany. The picture looks so amazing.
Anyone been there who can advise what to expect and worth a detour there from Cologne?
Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel worth a visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thoughts on Greece Itinerary for September
- 2 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 3 Change in Travel
- 4 Public Transportation from Athens Airport to Piraeus
- 5 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 6 Pousadas
- 7 One-way car rental from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 9 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 10 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 11 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 12 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 13 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 14 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 15 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 16 Getting Around Greece
- 17 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 18 closest German city to Enschede/Twente
- 19 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 20 9 days in switzerland
- 21 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 22 Eastern Pyrenees for family with children
- 23 Is Capri overrated?
- 24 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 25 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1