Saw the new World Heritage listing that include the Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel in Germany. The picture looks so amazing.
Anyone been there who can advise what to expect and worth a detour there from Cologne?
Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel worth a visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 2 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 3 German Wings
- 4 Sea side in Italy
- 5 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 6 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 7 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 8 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 9 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 10 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 11 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 12 Our first trip to Europe
- 13 Booking Engines You trust?
- 14 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 17 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 18 Using Obb website
- 19 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 20 Milan underground
- 21 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 22 Checking out your destination with live webcams- Rome for example!
- 23 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 24 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 25 Budapest Favorites