Saw the new World Heritage listing that include the Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel in Germany. The picture looks so amazing.
Anyone been there who can advise what to expect and worth a detour there from Cologne?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 2 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 3 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 4 Stockholm hotels
- 5 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 6 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 7 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 8 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 9 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 10 Best of Stockholm in 3 Days
- 11 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 12 Doing laundry in Iceland?
- 13 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 14 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 15 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 16 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 17 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 18 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 19 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 20 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 21 Day Trip from London
- 22 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 23 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 24 Europe Quiz # 106: Countries with Most Vegetarian Restaurants...
- 25 Positano - Choosing a Hotel