Saw the new World Heritage listing that include the Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel in Germany. The picture looks so amazing.
Anyone been there who can advise what to expect and worth a detour there from Cologne?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 2 Naxos car rental
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Greek Islands (small)
- 5 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 6 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 7 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 8 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 Things to do in Brussels
- 12 Short Trip in July
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 15 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 18 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 19 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 20 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 21 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 22 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 23 K-Day
- 24 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 25 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?