Saw the new World Heritage listing that include the Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel in Germany. The picture looks so amazing.
Anyone been there who can advise what to expect and worth a detour there from Cologne?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland In January questions
- 2 Edinburgh Questions...
- 3 Holding bags in Paris
- 4 Paris GTG - October 21
- 5 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 6 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 7 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 8 Cornwall and Germany
- 9 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 10 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 11 Place to stay in London
- 12 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 13 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 14 Barcelona to south of France
- 15 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 16 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 17 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 19 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 20 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 21 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 22 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 23 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 24 Dublin & Stockholm
- 25 SIXT car rental uk