Saw the new World Heritage listing that include the Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel in Germany. The picture looks so amazing.
Anyone been there who can advise what to expect and worth a detour there from Cologne?
Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel worth a visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 2 Hotel in Lisbon
- 3 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 4 Tyrol - need general help
- 5 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 6 Italy food budget
- 7 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 8 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 9 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 10 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 11 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 12 Munich accommodations
- 13 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 14 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 15 buying souviners and art
- 16 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 17 Where to stay in Prague?
- 18 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 19 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 20 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 21 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 22 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 23 Positano in high season???
- 24 Porto to Salamanca
- 25 Visiting Anne Frank House