Saw the new World Heritage listing that include the Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel in Germany. The picture looks so amazing.
Anyone been there who can advise what to expect and worth a detour there from Cologne?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 2 Train strikes - Spain
- 3 PASSPORT number changed
- 4 Support Please
- 5 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 6 Would love input on France Itinerary: Paris, Avignon & Annecy with kids
- 7 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 8 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 9 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 10 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 11 where to go in between hallstatt and prague?
- 12 Any flight from London to Rimini?
- 13 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 14 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 15 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 16 Lubeck/Schwerin/Luneburg/Bremen/Bremerhaven
- 17 What to do other then museums in Rome. 2 full days?
- 18 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 19 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 20 Suggested transportation between destinations
- 21 Q re Capital One Venture Rewards Card
- 22 Alone in Paris
- 23 A Visit to the Masjid e Nabwi – A Journey of Love
- 24 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 25 Sicily itinerary advice please