Saw the new World Heritage listing that include the Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel in Germany. The picture looks so amazing.
Anyone been there who can advise what to expect and worth a detour there from Cologne?
Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel worth a visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 rail pass
- 4 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 5 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 6 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 7 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 8 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 9 A guide to Madrid
- 10 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 11 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 12 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 13 What to see between Budapest and Salzburg
- 14 Renting an apt.
- 15 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 16 English Stately Homes and Castle
- 17 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 18 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 19 WiFi on trains
- 20 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 21 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 22 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 23 Germany for 3 weeks
- 24 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 25 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?