Saw the new World Heritage listing that include the Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel in Germany. The picture looks so amazing.
Anyone been there who can advise what to expect and worth a detour there from Cologne?
Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel worth a visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time to UK since 2001
- 2 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 3 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 4 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 7 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 8 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 9 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 10 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 11 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 12 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 13 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 14 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 15 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 18 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 19 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 20 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 23 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 24 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 25 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia