Saw the new World Heritage listing that include the Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel in Germany. The picture looks so amazing.
Anyone been there who can advise what to expect and worth a detour there from Cologne?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich to Milan via train
- 2 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 3 Must do/see in Rome
- 4 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 5 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 6 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 7 Sim cards for Bulgaria, Urkaine and Romania
- 8 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 9 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 10 A plethora of islands
- 11 The isles in June
- 12 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 13 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 14 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 15 Berlin Itinerary
- 16 Rome - Venice, or Rome - Amalfi Coast?
- 17 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 18 Toll roads in Italy
- 19 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 20 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 21 what to do in florence
- 22 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 23 Winery tours
- 24 Suggestions for travel to Florence and Italy in October/November
- 25 Driving from Appenzell to Stein Am Rhein