Saw the new World Heritage listing that include the Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel in Germany. The picture looks so amazing.
Anyone been there who can advise what to expect and worth a detour there from Cologne?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland - Insight into group tours/budget
- 2 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 3 Budapest main train station status
- 4 British Airways, anyone?
- 5 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 6 Frankfurt Airport and Train Question
- 7 Briefing on train journeys from Budapest. Refugees problem.
- 8 Opera in Prague
- 9 Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?
- 10 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 11 Eastern Europe Trip 2016
- 12 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 13 Suggest cheapest commute to belfast from UK
- 14 Train Prague to Vienna
- 15 Germany, after Christmas
- 16 Need help for a Spain solo trip
- 17 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 18 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 19 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 20 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 21 Rink oh Kerry or Dinglr
- 22 Paris Austerlitz to CDG on a weekday morning
- 23 Please suggest on travel plan to UK. Ireland
- 24 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 25 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?