Saw the new World Heritage listing that include the Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel in Germany. The picture looks so amazing.
Anyone been there who can advise what to expect and worth a detour there from Cologne?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 2 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 3 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 4 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 5 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 6 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 7 Walking GPS?
- 8 Cost of Van from CDG
- 9 Portugal trains
- 10 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 11 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 12 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 13 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 14 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 15 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 16 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 17 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 18 Bus to Cadaques ?
- 19 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 20 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 21 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 22 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 23 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 24 New Dublin Museum
- 25 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion