Saw the new World Heritage listing that include the Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel in Germany. The picture looks so amazing.
Anyone been there who can advise what to expect and worth a detour there from Cologne?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona Itinerary
- 2 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 3 short trip klon to koblenz
- 4 Barcelona sites: attire
- 5 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 6 Cinque Terre
- 7 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 8 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 9 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 10 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 11 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 12 Referendum in Greece
- 13 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 14 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 15 Paris Visite pass
- 16 Girona to Torla-where to stay along the way
- 17 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 18 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 19 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 20 Lisbon
- 21 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 22 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 23 Switzeraland Iternary
- 24 barcelona
- 25 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season