Saw the new World Heritage listing that include the Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel in Germany. The picture looks so amazing.
Anyone been there who can advise what to expect and worth a detour there from Cologne?
Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel worth a visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 2 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 3 100 years of French gratitude
- 4 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 5 Madrid: City Views
- 6 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 7 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 8 Day Trips from Nice
- 9 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 10 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 11 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 12 London restaurants
- 13 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 14 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 15 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 16 Istanbul water
- 17 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 18 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 19 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 20 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 21 Norway 2014
- 22 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 23 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 24 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 25 Cinque Terre v Tuscany