Saw the new World Heritage listing that include the Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel in Germany. The picture looks so amazing.
Anyone been there who can advise what to expect and worth a detour there from Cologne?
Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel worth a visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 stop in lisboa or not
- 2 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 3 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 4 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 5 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 6 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 7 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 8 wineries near Ronda
- 9 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Mid 20's first time in Paris - where to stay?!
- 11 travel to western Europe from India
- 12 Fun, free language website
- 13 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 14 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 15 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 16 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 17 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 18 Stay away from EF Tours
- 19 I'm in a funk
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 22 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 23 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 24 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 25 Bike touring in France