Saw the new World Heritage listing that include the Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel in Germany. The picture looks so amazing.
Anyone been there who can advise what to expect and worth a detour there from Cologne?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 2 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 3 Helpful Hint
- 4 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 7 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 8 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017
- 9 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 10 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 11 Croatia short sail trip
- 12 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 13 6 Days in Italy
- 14 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 15 Stu Tower
- 16 SE ITALY
- 17 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 18 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 19 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 20 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 21 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 22 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 23 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 24 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 25 Finland around Christmas time?