Saw the new World Heritage listing that include the Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel in Germany. The picture looks so amazing.
Anyone been there who can advise what to expect and worth a detour there from Cologne?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 2 Cinque Terre
- 3 Day Trip From London
- 4 On foot Gibraltar queue
- 5 Puglia and Matera
- 6 London/Newcastle trip
- 7 Venice hotels -- your input on the short list
- 8 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 9 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 10 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 11 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 12 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 13 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 14 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 15 Venice: Shopping Question
- 16 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 17 French towns in autumn
- 18 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 19 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 20 French countryside/wine country
- 21 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 22 Norway in August
- 23 Help on itineray Oslo-lillehammer--geiranger-trondheim alesund bergen-Slang
- 24 My summer in Paris
- 25 A wonderful month in France