Saw the new World Heritage listing that include the Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel in Germany. The picture looks so amazing.
Anyone been there who can advise what to expect and worth a detour there from Cologne?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 2 Tell me about the Dupleix Metro stop area of Paris
- 3 Experience France On Line (Video + Stills)
- 4 Enticing Iceland - Our week-long trip around the south
- 5 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 6 Relaxing in Costa Brava
- 7 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 8 My summer in Paris
- 9 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 10 Train from Alsace to Cochem
- 11 Galleria dell Accademia tickets
- 12 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 13 An October day in the Luberon
- 14 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 15 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 16 Montpellier - A few questions
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 10 Days in Sud Tirol & Dolomites
- 19 Barcelona with Teens
- 20 Need advice on day trip to Cotswold from London
- 21 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 22 Restaurant recommendatins for a Special ocassion in Venice
- 23 Need Help with (mostly) Picardy Itinerary
- 24 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 25 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!