Can anybody advise me if the Bergisel Ski Jump in Innsbruck is easy to get to from the city centre? I am going in March and have limited time. I am staying centrally so can see the main sites in town and was wondering if the Ski Jump was worth seeing and also if it was easily accessible from the town?
Thanks for any feedback or advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with packing for a trip to Rome, Cinque Terre and Switzerland
- 2 Cochem or Beilstein
- 3 Angels and Demons
- 4 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 5 Venice water buses
- 6 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 7 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 8 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 9 Help with Itinerary (specific ?s around Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Naples)
- 10 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 11 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 12 Anyone done the hoho bus tours in Malta?
- 13 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 14 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 15 Our Paris plans
- 16 Barcelona Itinerary
- 17 town between Alba and Rapallo?
- 18 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 21 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 22 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 23 B&Bs/hotels near Kinsale?
- 24 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 25 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens