Can anybody advise me if the Bergisel Ski Jump in Innsbruck is easy to get to from the city centre? I am going in March and have limited time. I am staying centrally so can see the main sites in town and was wondering if the Ski Jump was worth seeing and also if it was easily accessible from the town?
Thanks for any feedback or advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Days in Istanbul
- 2 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 3 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 4 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 5 Dreaming of a hiking trip for 2016
- 6 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 7 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 8 Small-group day tours from London?
- 9 Journees du Patrimoine
- 10 Segovia Hotel
- 11 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 12 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 13 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 14 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 15 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 16 Best location to stay in Seville
- 17 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 18 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 19 Sacred Christian Places in Athens
- 20 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 21 Advise
- 22 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 23 Dordogne Itinerary
- 24 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 25 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!