Can anybody advise me if the Bergisel Ski Jump in Innsbruck is easy to get to from the city centre? I am going in March and have limited time. I am staying centrally so can see the main sites in town and was wondering if the Ski Jump was worth seeing and also if it was easily accessible from the town?
Thanks for any feedback or advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 2 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 3 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 4 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 5 Paris Metro
- 6 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 7 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 8 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 11 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 12 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 13 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 14 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 getting to CDG
- 17 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 18 Cambrils
- 19 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 20 Amalfi Coast help
- 21 CDG airport and connection time
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 24 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 25 solo guy traveling to europe help please