Can anybody advise me if the Bergisel Ski Jump in Innsbruck is easy to get to from the city centre? I am going in March and have limited time. I am staying centrally so can see the main sites in town and was wondering if the Ski Jump was worth seeing and also if it was easily accessible from the town?
Thanks for any feedback or advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 2 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 3 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 4 Travel WiFi - France
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 7 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 8 Our European adventures
- 9 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 10 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 11 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 12 England and Wales by public transport
- 13 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 14 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 15 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 16 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 17 Planning Advice!
- 18 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 19 Greece in 15 Days
- 20 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 21 Help with itinerary
- 22 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 23 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 24 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 25 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel