Can anybody advise me if the Bergisel Ski Jump in Innsbruck is easy to get to from the city centre? I am going in March and have limited time. I am staying centrally so can see the main sites in town and was wondering if the Ski Jump was worth seeing and also if it was easily accessible from the town?
Thanks for any feedback or advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 quickest way to Prague
- 2 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 3 Avoid Europcar!
- 4 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 5 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 6 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 7 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 16 days in France and Italy
- 10 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 11 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 12 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 13 Amsterdam
- 14 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 15 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 16 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 17 Train / Calabria
- 18 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 19 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 20 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 21 Paris for children
- 22 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 25 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle