Can anybody advise me if the Bergisel Ski Jump in Innsbruck is easy to get to from the city centre? I am going in March and have limited time. I am staying centrally so can see the main sites in town and was wondering if the Ski Jump was worth seeing and also if it was easily accessible from the town?
Thanks for any feedback or advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 2 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 3 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 December in Deutschland
- 6 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 7 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 8 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 9 Where to stop along the way
- 10 A month in Siena, Italy
- 11 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 12 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015
- 13 Dublin transportation help
- 14 6-8 Days hiking/biking/enjoying Swiss outdoors
- 15 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 16 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 17 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 18 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 19 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 20 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 21 Scotland Highlands
- 22 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 23 Best Italian beach with teens
- 24 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 25 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts