Can anybody advise me if the Bergisel Ski Jump in Innsbruck is easy to get to from the city centre? I am going in March and have limited time. I am staying centrally so can see the main sites in town and was wondering if the Ski Jump was worth seeing and also if it was easily accessible from the town?
Thanks for any feedback or advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 2 munich - day trips
- 3 Cell phones in France and England
- 4 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 5 Edinburgh in March
- 6 Effective Male Enhancement Supplement?
- 7 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 8 4 Weeks in Europe : Travel Journal
- 9 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 10 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 11 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 12 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 13 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 14 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 15 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 16 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 17 Naples to Pompeii
- 18 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 19 Parking in Italy
- 20 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 21 sim card
- 22 Plan Italy trip
- 23 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 24 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 25 apartments florence