Can anybody advise me if the Bergisel Ski Jump in Innsbruck is easy to get to from the city centre? I am going in March and have limited time. I am staying centrally so can see the main sites in town and was wondering if the Ski Jump was worth seeing and also if it was easily accessible from the town?
Thanks for any feedback or advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 2 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 3 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 4 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 5 One Way... trust or bust?
- 6 Portugal trains
- 7 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 8 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 9 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 10 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 12 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 13 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 14 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 15 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 16 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 17 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 18 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 19 Walking GPS?
- 20 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 21 Cost of Van from CDG
- 22 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 23 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 24 Has anyone used AtlasChoice for a car rental?
- 25 Girls trip - Lisbon