I am planning to travel to Bergen for a three day trip.
Day 1 - Reaching Bergen airport at 10.00 AM .Plan for the day to be decided.
Day 2 - Booked a stay at Gudvangen from 17.00 hrs.Plan for the day to be decided.
Day 3- Plan for the day to be decided.
Day 4- Flight to catch at Bergen airport at 8.00 AM
My plans during this trip are to cover
1) Fjords 2)Speed Boat 3)Cruise 4) some Shopping 5) Flam train journey 6) Cable car.
Given this ,I would like your suggestions on where would it be a good place to stay ,how to accommodate a Nutshell tour and other attractions in this schedule.
Are there any Fjord trips ,Speed boat tours which start during the afternoon?
Appreciate your suggestions!.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 4 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 7 Uber vs. TfL
- 8 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 9 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 10 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 11 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 12 Alitala
- 13 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 14 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 15 celticmoon, a quick question
- 16 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 What fresh hell is this?
- 19 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 20 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 21 Which Train Station in Venice
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 23 Greek Village
- 24 Berlin
- 25 Bordeaux to Nice