I am planning to travel to Bergen for a three day trip.
Day 1 - Reaching Bergen airport at 10.00 AM .Plan for the day to be decided.
Day 2 - Booked a stay at Gudvangen from 17.00 hrs.Plan for the day to be decided.
Day 3- Plan for the day to be decided.
Day 4- Flight to catch at Bergen airport at 8.00 AM
My plans during this trip are to cover
1) Fjords 2)Speed Boat 3)Cruise 4) some Shopping 5) Flam train journey 6) Cable car.
Given this ,I would like your suggestions on where would it be a good place to stay ,how to accommodate a Nutshell tour and other attractions in this schedule.
Are there any Fjord trips ,Speed boat tours which start during the afternoon?
Appreciate your suggestions!.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 2 Andalucia Spain
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Amsterdam and...?
- 5 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 6 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 7 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 8 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 9 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Driving in Italy
- 12 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 13 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 14 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 15 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 17 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 18 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 19 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 20 Paris to Bordeaux
- 21 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 22 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 23 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 24 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!