I am planning to travel to Bergen for a three day trip.
Day 1 - Reaching Bergen airport at 10.00 AM .Plan for the day to be decided.
Day 2 - Booked a stay at Gudvangen from 17.00 hrs.Plan for the day to be decided.
Day 3- Plan for the day to be decided.
Day 4- Flight to catch at Bergen airport at 8.00 AM
My plans during this trip are to cover
1) Fjords 2)Speed Boat 3)Cruise 4) some Shopping 5) Flam train journey 6) Cable car.
Given this ,I would like your suggestions on where would it be a good place to stay ,how to accommodate a Nutshell tour and other attractions in this schedule.
Are there any Fjord trips ,Speed boat tours which start during the afternoon?
Appreciate your suggestions!.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 days in France and Italy
- 2 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 3 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 4 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 7 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 8 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 9 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 10 quickest way to Prague
- 11 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 12 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 13 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 14 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 16 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 17 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 18 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 19 Amsterdam
- 20 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 21 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 22 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 23 Train / Calabria
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants