I am planning to travel to Bergen for a three day trip.
Day 1 - Reaching Bergen airport at 10.00 AM .Plan for the day to be decided.
Day 2 - Booked a stay at Gudvangen from 17.00 hrs.Plan for the day to be decided.
Day 3- Plan for the day to be decided.
Day 4- Flight to catch at Bergen airport at 8.00 AM
My plans during this trip are to cover
1) Fjords 2)Speed Boat 3)Cruise 4) some Shopping 5) Flam train journey 6) Cable car.
Given this ,I would like your suggestions on where would it be a good place to stay ,how to accommodate a Nutshell tour and other attractions in this schedule.
Are there any Fjord trips ,Speed boat tours which start during the afternoon?
Appreciate your suggestions!.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/borealis-face-cream/
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 생중계카지노＼♞＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 인터넷카지노✼＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 인터넷카지노♛＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 생방송카지노●＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 아시아카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 8 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 9 온라인카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 10 실시간카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 11 아시안카지노●＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 12 나인카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 13 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 14 Which town for a
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 17 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 18 Ireland in April
- 19 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Amalfi Coast help
- 22 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 23 A few days outside Rome
- 24 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages