I am planning to travel to Bergen for a three day trip.
Day 1 - Reaching Bergen airport at 10.00 AM .Plan for the day to be decided.
Day 2 - Booked a stay at Gudvangen from 17.00 hrs.Plan for the day to be decided.
Day 3- Plan for the day to be decided.
Day 4- Flight to catch at Bergen airport at 8.00 AM
My plans during this trip are to cover
1) Fjords 2)Speed Boat 3)Cruise 4) some Shopping 5) Flam train journey 6) Cable car.
Given this ,I would like your suggestions on where would it be a good place to stay ,how to accommodate a Nutshell tour and other attractions in this schedule.
Are there any Fjord trips ,Speed boat tours which start during the afternoon?
Appreciate your suggestions!.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Florence
- 2 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 3 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 4 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 5 First time in Bulgaria
- 6 Paris in September
- 7 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 8 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 12 May get together in Paris
- 13 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 19 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 20 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 23 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 24 Self drive tour companies
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies