We will be in Bergen for only 1 night the end of June. I am looking for lodging suggestions that will be in the Bryggen historic district or on the water. This is our last stop of spending 5 days in the fjords. I'd like to find something in the $200 range.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending money in Italy?
- 2 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 3 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 4 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 5 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 6 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 7 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 8 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 9 Tour Group Operators
- 10 Majorca - where to stay?
- 11 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 12 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 13 staying a month or so in each place
- 14 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 15 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 16 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 19 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 20 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 21 Italy- From Rome to Milan
- 22 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 23 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 24 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 25 CROATIA SPLIT