Anyone stayed at one of these? Both of them? Would you recommend one over the other? Looking for as many of these as possible: quiet room with view; king-sized bed, in room safe, bath with enclosed shower stall or shower-tub combination, breakfast buffet included. Budget $400/night; willing to pay a little more if the hotel is outstanding.
Bergen hotels: Det Hanseatiske Hotel vs Radisson Blu Royal (Bryggen)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 2 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 3 Fashion for larger man?
- 4 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 5 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 6 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 7 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 8 Traveling in France by train
- 9 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 10 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 11 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 12 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 13 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 14 Sicily - not a trip report
- 15 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 18 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 19 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 20 car rental advice in Portugal
- 21 Fjords, How To?
- 22 Duoro river cruises
- 23 What to wear
- 24 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 25 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer