Hi there, I want to travel from Bergamo Airport to Genoa. Is it a bus/coach first into Milan? Then which station do I need to go to, so as to be able to travel to Genoa? The Trenitali timetable shows MI C.LE but with MI ROG in red underneath. What does this mean? Also what are GE P.P. and GE PP.S? Are these stations linked?
Bergamo to Genoa via Milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 2 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 3 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 4 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 5 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 8 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 9 Luzern to Zurich
- 10 Malaga article
- 11 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 12 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 13 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 14 Spain in 17 days
- 15 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 16 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 17 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 18 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 19 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 20 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 21 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 22 Spain in 17 days
- 23 German Wings
- 24 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 25 Renting a car after train to Florence