Hi there, I want to travel from Bergamo Airport to Genoa. Is it a bus/coach first into Milan? Then which station do I need to go to, so as to be able to travel to Genoa? The Trenitali timetable shows MI C.LE but with MI ROG in red underneath. What does this mean? Also what are GE P.P. and GE PP.S? Are these stations linked?
Bergamo to Genoa via Milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 2 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 3 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 4 Itinerary help
- 5 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 6 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 7 Things to do in/around Milan
- 8 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 9 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 10 South of Switzerland
- 11 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 12 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 13 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 14 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 15 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 16 michele_d or other visa-free ferry experts
- 17 Spanish Music
- 18 Now for the Venice hotel
- 19 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 20 Itinerary for Spain
- 21 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 22 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 23 Vienna to Padua Questions
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Ireland's west coast