Am planning to spend last night of a 3-week trip in Europe in Bergamo before flying home to Australia. We will have travelled from Venice by train (me and two teen boys) on our final day. Bergamo sounds like a lovely place for our last night.
Our flight leaves about midday. Is the only option to go to Bergamo airport in order to get a shuttle bus to Milan airport? Is there a more direct way?
Thanks for any advice re times, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 3 Dinge B&B
- 4 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 5 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 6 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 7 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 8 Gluten Free in Italy
- 9 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 10 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 11 Plitvice, Rovinj and ?
- 12 Car rental in Paris
- 13 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 14 Canaries to Turkey in ten countries
- 15 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 16 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 17 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 18 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 19 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 20 Sentimental Journey
- 21 A few last minute questions
- 22 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 23 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 24 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 25 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.