Am planning to spend last night of a 3-week trip in Europe in Bergamo before flying home to Australia. We will have travelled from Venice by train (me and two teen boys) on our final day. Bergamo sounds like a lovely place for our last night.
Our flight leaves about midday. Is the only option to go to Bergamo airport in order to get a shuttle bus to Milan airport? Is there a more direct way?
Thanks for any advice re times, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 2 Italy trains question
- 3 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 4 European Championship
- 5 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 How not to behave in Iceland
- 8 Report from Paris- Going up Eiffel Tower During Euro Cup
- 9 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 10 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 11 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 12 Iceland trip report
- 13 T Mobile Does it Again
- 14 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 15 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 16 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 17 currency
- 18 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 19 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 20 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 21 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 22 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 23 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 24 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 25 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.