Am planning to spend last night of a 3-week trip in Europe in Bergamo before flying home to Australia. We will have travelled from Venice by train (me and two teen boys) on our final day. Bergamo sounds like a lovely place for our last night.
Our flight leaves about midday. Is the only option to go to Bergamo airport in order to get a shuttle bus to Milan airport? Is there a more direct way?
Thanks for any advice re times, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 2 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 3 nights in Paris
- 5 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 6 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 7 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 8 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 9 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 10 Greece in 15 Days
- 11 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 12 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 13 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 14 Travel WiFi - France
- 15 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 16 Help with itinerary
- 17 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 18 1 day trip from Nice
- 19 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 20 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 21 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 22 Planning Advice!
- 23 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 24 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 25 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli