Am planning to spend last night of a 3-week trip in Europe in Bergamo before flying home to Australia. We will have travelled from Venice by train (me and two teen boys) on our final day. Bergamo sounds like a lovely place for our last night.
Our flight leaves about midday. Is the only option to go to Bergamo airport in order to get a shuttle bus to Milan airport? Is there a more direct way?
Thanks for any advice re times, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 2 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 3 Renting International Cars from USA
- 4 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 5 My First Trip to Europe...
- 6 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 7 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 8 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 9 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 10 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 11 Enjoying England for a year!
- 12 Greece Itinerary
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 14 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 15 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 16 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 17 Barcelona Car rental return
- 18 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 19 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 20 All of Spain or something else..?
- 21 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 22 Madrid city centre?
- 23 Greece Experts
- 24 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 25 Italy emergency numbers, which one