Am planning to spend last night of a 3-week trip in Europe in Bergamo before flying home to Australia. We will have travelled from Venice by train (me and two teen boys) on our final day. Bergamo sounds like a lovely place for our last night.
Our flight leaves about midday. Is the only option to go to Bergamo airport in order to get a shuttle bus to Milan airport? Is there a more direct way?
Thanks for any advice re times, etc.
Bergamo old city to Milan airport - is there a shuttle?
- 1 Travel by train or bus
- 2 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 3 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 9 Medieval Tallinn
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 Family European winter holiday
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 18 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 19 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 20 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 21 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice