Am planning to spend last night of a 3-week trip in Europe in Bergamo before flying home to Australia. We will have travelled from Venice by train (me and two teen boys) on our final day. Bergamo sounds like a lovely place for our last night.
Our flight leaves about midday. Is the only option to go to Bergamo airport in order to get a shuttle bus to Milan airport? Is there a more direct way?
Thanks for any advice re times, etc.
Bergamo old city to Milan airport - is there a shuttle?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 2 Day trip from London to Paris
- 3 Three days in Spain
- 4 Location of hotel in Rome
- 5 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 6 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Need advice for this
- 9 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 10 Welcome
- 11 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 12 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 13 one last portugal car rental question
- 14 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 15 Prague - Tram #22
- 16 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 19 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 20 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 hotels in Seville
- 23 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 24 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam