Am planning to spend last night of a 3-week trip in Europe in Bergamo before flying home to Australia. We will have travelled from Venice by train (me and two teen boys) on our final day. Bergamo sounds like a lovely place for our last night.
Our flight leaves about midday. Is the only option to go to Bergamo airport in order to get a shuttle bus to Milan airport? Is there a more direct way?
Thanks for any advice re times, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 2 First time in France
- 3 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 4 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 5 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 6 Prague hotels
- 7 London - Apartment Rental companies
- 8 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 9 Munich
- 10 Puglia or La Langhe
- 11 What to expect over Christmas
- 12 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 13 English Countryside
- 14 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 15 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 16 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 17 Are you looking Benefits Webdesign Hull?
- 18 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 19 Italy/Greece with kids
- 20 Rome
- 21 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 22 Need help in travel planning
- 23 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 24 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 25 Northern lights in December