Am planning to spend last night of a 3-week trip in Europe in Bergamo before flying home to Australia. We will have travelled from Venice by train (me and two teen boys) on our final day. Bergamo sounds like a lovely place for our last night.
Our flight leaves about midday. Is the only option to go to Bergamo airport in order to get a shuttle bus to Milan airport? Is there a more direct way?
Thanks for any advice re times, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 2 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 3 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 4 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 5 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 6 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 7 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 8 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 9 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 10 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 11 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 12 Glowing epidermis– Some women have stated
- 13 Paris Under Seige...
- 14 6 days in Portugal in December
- 15 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 16 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 17 What one thing in Paris?
- 18 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 19 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 20 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 21 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 22 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 23 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 25 Northern Italy - where to go?