Am planning to spend last night of a 3-week trip in Europe in Bergamo before flying home to Australia. We will have travelled from Venice by train (me and two teen boys) on our final day. Bergamo sounds like a lovely place for our last night.
Our flight leaves about midday. Is the only option to go to Bergamo airport in order to get a shuttle bus to Milan airport? Is there a more direct way?
Thanks for any advice re times, etc.
Bergamo old city to Milan airport - is there a shuttle?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 2 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 3 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 4 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 5 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 6 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 9 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 10 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 11 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 12 Which european city?
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 VISA question
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 18 France,Spain,Italy
- 19 Schengen Visa Rules
- 20 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 21 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 22 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway