Am planning to spend last night of a 3-week trip in Europe in Bergamo before flying home to Australia. We will have travelled from Venice by train (me and two teen boys) on our final day. Bergamo sounds like a lovely place for our last night.
Our flight leaves about midday. Is the only option to go to Bergamo airport in order to get a shuttle bus to Milan airport? Is there a more direct way?
Thanks for any advice re times, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 weekend from cologne germany
- 2 Earthquake near Naples
- 3 My final Prague itinerary
- 4 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 5 London Theater
- 6 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 7 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 8 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 9 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 10 Switzerland in September
- 11 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 12 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 13 Munich itinerary review
- 14 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 15 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 16 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 17 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 18 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 19 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 20 3nights in Venice
- 21 multi city flights to europe
- 22 Europe itinerary questions
- 23 13 nights in switzerland
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Cash and Czech Crowns