Am planning to spend last night of a 3-week trip in Europe in Bergamo before flying home to Australia. We will have travelled from Venice by train (me and two teen boys) on our final day. Bergamo sounds like a lovely place for our last night.
Our flight leaves about midday. Is the only option to go to Bergamo airport in order to get a shuttle bus to Milan airport? Is there a more direct way?
Thanks for any advice re times, etc.
Bergamo old city to Milan airport - is there a shuttle?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 3 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 4 Traveling in France by train
- 5 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 6 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 7 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 8 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 9 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 10 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 11 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 12 What to wear
- 13 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 14 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 15 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 16 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 17 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 22 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 23 London 2nd time around
- 24 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 25 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.