Am planning to spend last night of a 3-week trip in Europe in Bergamo before flying home to Australia. We will have travelled from Venice by train (me and two teen boys) on our final day. Bergamo sounds like a lovely place for our last night.
Our flight leaves about midday. Is the only option to go to Bergamo airport in order to get a shuttle bus to Milan airport? Is there a more direct way?
Thanks for any advice re times, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 2 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 3 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 4 A week driving in Bavaria
- 5 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 6 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 7 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 8 written guide for Olympia
- 9 PLITVICE LAKES
- 10 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 11 Naxos hotel question
- 12 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 13 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 14 Avignon or St. remy
- 15 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 16 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 17 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 18 Camino Redux
- 19 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 20 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 21 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 22 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 23 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 24 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia