Am planning to spend last night of a 3-week trip in Europe in Bergamo before flying home to Australia. We will have travelled from Venice by train (me and two teen boys) on our final day. Bergamo sounds like a lovely place for our last night.
Our flight leaves about midday. Is the only option to go to Bergamo airport in order to get a shuttle bus to Milan airport? Is there a more direct way?
Thanks for any advice re times, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - day driver advice
- 2 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 3 London with Teens Trip Report
- 4 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 5 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 8 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 9 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 12 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 13 Lake Como AREA questions
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 19 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 20 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 21 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 22 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 23 Greece
- 24 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 25 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy