Greetings. Does anyone know if airlines still give bereavement airfares (to attend family funeral, for example)? If so, how does one make that happen? thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 2 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 3 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 4 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 5 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 6 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 7 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 8 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 9 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 10 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 11 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 12 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 13 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 14 Token of thanks!
- 15 Favorite things to do in London
- 16 Interested In Coach Passes
- 17 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 18 3 days in Bordeaux
- 19 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 20 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 21 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 22 4 days in lake region
- 23 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 24 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 25 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question