I plan to do the road trip from Berchtesgaden to Innsbruck (then Fussen and end at Munich) around the mid of November.
Most of the greatest mountain pass are closed at that time.
I would like to ask you guys that which road could give me the best opportunity for enjoy scenic driving and photographing? At this point, I am thinking between route 21 via Zell am See and the German Alpine Road (via Mittenwald). I do not mind in case I may drive slightly indirect way as long as views are spectacular.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 2 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 7 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 8 Road trip with our dog
- 9 Can parking
- 10 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 11 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 12 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 13 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 16 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 17 Douro Valley in January?
- 18 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 19 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 20 Munich and....???
- 21 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 22 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 23 italy Cinque Terre
- 24 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!