I plan to do the road trip from Berchtesgaden to Innsbruck (then Fussen and end at Munich) around the mid of November.
Most of the greatest mountain pass are closed at that time.
I would like to ask you guys that which road could give me the best opportunity for enjoy scenic driving and photographing? At this point, I am thinking between route 21 via Zell am See and the German Alpine Road (via Mittenwald). I do not mind in case I may drive slightly indirect way as long as views are spectacular.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 2 Connection time in Athens?
- 3 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 4 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 5 Ludwig Castles
- 6 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 7 Escorted Tours
- 8 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 9 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 10 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 11 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 12 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 15 2 Months in Sicily
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 What tips can you give about packing?
- 18 Le Marche, Italy
- 19 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 20 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 21 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 22 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 23 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 24 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 25 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik