I plan to do the road trip from Berchtesgaden to Innsbruck (then Fussen and end at Munich) around the mid of November.
Most of the greatest mountain pass are closed at that time.
I would like to ask you guys that which road could give me the best opportunity for enjoy scenic driving and photographing? At this point, I am thinking between route 21 via Zell am See and the German Alpine Road (via Mittenwald). I do not mind in case I may drive slightly indirect way as long as views are spectacular.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy travel plan help
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 5 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 6 Alsace to Austria?
- 7 road trip through scotland
- 8 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 9 Wales
- 10 Best Neck Pillow
- 11 barcelona neighborhood
- 12 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 13 Tieks for travel
- 14 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 15 Tracking the Weather
- 16 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 17 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 18 Where to eat in Rome?
- 19 Thinking about the Fjords
- 20 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 21 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 22 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 23 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 24 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 25 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.