I plan to do the road trip from Berchtesgaden to Innsbruck (then Fussen and end at Munich) around the mid of November.
Most of the greatest mountain pass are closed at that time.
I would like to ask you guys that which road could give me the best opportunity for enjoy scenic driving and photographing? At this point, I am thinking between route 21 via Zell am See and the German Alpine Road (via Mittenwald). I do not mind in case I may drive slightly indirect way as long as views are spectacular.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London with Teens Trip Report
- 2 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 6 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 7 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 10 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 11 Lake Como AREA questions
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 14 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 15 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 18 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 19 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 22 Greece
- 23 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 Spain - day driver advice