My wife and I are travelling to Germany for 16 days and 5 of those days will be based out of Munich.
Is a day trip to Berchtesgaden & Salzburg doable in the same day from Munich:
----Using public transport (train/bus)?
----Using a car?
In Berchtesgaden we want to see: Koenigssee, Mount Jenner
In Salzburg we want to see the old town and do a self guided tour.
We're willing to start early and end late but are wondering if this is even feasible?
Ean & Ashley
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris cooking classes
- 2 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Rouen Tour Companies
- 5 St Denis Cathedral
- 6 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 7 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 8 Ireland itinerary help please
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 11 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 12 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 13 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 18 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 19 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 20 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 Ronda Wine/biking
- 22 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 23 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 24 Perugia
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations