My wife and I are travelling to Germany for 16 days and 5 of those days will be based out of Munich.
Is a day trip to Berchtesgaden & Salzburg doable in the same day from Munich:
----Using public transport (train/bus)?
----Using a car?
In Berchtesgaden we want to see: Koenigssee, Mount Jenner
In Salzburg we want to see the old town and do a self guided tour.
We're willing to start early and end late but are wondering if this is even feasible?
Ean & Ashley
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 f1카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노≫문카지노
- 2 모바일카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노추천▤라이브바카라
- 3 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 4 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 5 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 8 Scotland in December
- 9 10 days in London in early December
- 10 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 Iceland
- 13 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 14 Greece
- 15 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 18 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 19 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 20 Berlin to ?
- 21 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 22 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living