My wife and I are travelling to Germany for 16 days and 5 of those days will be based out of Munich.
Is a day trip to Berchtesgaden & Salzburg doable in the same day from Munich:
----Using public transport (train/bus)?
----Using a car?
In Berchtesgaden we want to see: Koenigssee, Mount Jenner
In Salzburg we want to see the old town and do a self guided tour.
We're willing to start early and end late but are wondering if this is even feasible?
Ean & Ashley
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 2 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 3 해외바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노해외바카라
- 4 타짜바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노타짜바카라
- 5 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 8 Summer School in France
- 9 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 10 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 13 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 14 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 17 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 18 Cutback on Spain trip
- 19 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 20 where to stay in London?
- 21 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 24 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 25 Croatia transportation question.