My wife and I are travelling to Germany for 16 days and 5 of those days will be based out of Munich.
Is a day trip to Berchtesgaden & Salzburg doable in the same day from Munich:
----Using public transport (train/bus)?
----Using a car?
In Berchtesgaden we want to see: Koenigssee, Mount Jenner
In Salzburg we want to see the old town and do a self guided tour.
We're willing to start early and end late but are wondering if this is even feasible?
Ean & Ashley
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.7supplements.org/peak-test-xtreme/
- 2 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 3 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 4 Azores
- 5 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 6 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 7 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 Short Trip in July
- 12 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 13 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 14 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 15 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 16 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 17 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 18 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 19 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 20 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Sim Card Options
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 38 Days in Paris
- 25 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK