I am planning to visit Switzerland in the last week of July. I have 2 nights in Wengen, 2 nights in Lucerne and 2 nights in Zurich. I have got a Eurail Select Pass as i am travelling to Switzerland from Paris.
1. Will I be able to travel from Paris to Interlaken with the Select Pass or should i get down at Basel and get another pass to go to Interlaken?
2. Which is the best pass that'll accomodate my travel plan for Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 2 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 3 Paris hotels
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 1 month in Europe
- 6 London Hotels
- 7 Amsterdam hotels
- 8 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 9 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Denmark or Sweden?
- 12 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 15 Back from Paris
- 16 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 17 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 18 Brugge hotel help
- 19 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 20 Old European currency
- 21 Europe itinerary questions
- 22 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 23 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 25 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece