We only have 1.5 days in Vienna and I was wondering which art gallery is best for viewing the Impressionists - the Belvedere or the Albertina?
I'm not sure we can fit in both as we may be heading to Schonbrunn as well (time permitting) as we are keen to visit their gardens.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 2 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 3 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 4 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 5 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 6 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 7 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 10 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 11 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 12 Hiking in Switzerland
- 13 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 16 CASH OR CARD?
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 19 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 20 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 21 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 22 2 days in Lugano area
- 23 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 24 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 25 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip