We only have 1.5 days in Vienna and I was wondering which art gallery is best for viewing the Impressionists - the Belvedere or the Albertina?
I'm not sure we can fit in both as we may be heading to Schonbrunn as well (time permitting) as we are keen to visit their gardens.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 4 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 7 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 8 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 9 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 10 Sicily
- 11 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 12 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 13 car for four adults and four bikes
- 14 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 15 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 16 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 19 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 20 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 21 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 22 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 25 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)