I am traveling to Paris for the first time in June with my parents. My dad would like us to take a day trip to Belleau Woods. What is the best way to do this without driving? Is taking the train easy? How would we get from the train to Belleau Woods?
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First visit to London
- 2 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 3 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 6 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 7 Naples + Walking Tour
- 8 International drivers permit
- 9 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 10 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 11 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 12 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 13 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 14 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 15 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 16 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 TIM in FCO - update
- 19 London GTG May 19-25
- 20 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 21 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 22 Classical Tour of Albania
- 23 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 24 London and Normandy
- 25 Where to pick up rental car in Venice