I am traveling to Paris for the first time in June with my parents. My dad would like us to take a day trip to Belleau Woods. What is the best way to do this without driving? Is taking the train easy? How would we get from the train to Belleau Woods?
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO GOT THE APP Contact 1;800;982;8520 Tec^h CAre 24/7
- 2 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 3 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 4 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 5 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 6 Happy birthday ATM
- 7 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 10 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 11 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 12 2 days in Lugano area
- 13 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 14 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 15 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 16 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 17 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 20 Berlin to ?
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 23 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset