I am traveling to Paris for the first time in June with my parents. My dad would like us to take a day trip to Belleau Woods. What is the best way to do this without driving? Is taking the train easy? How would we get from the train to Belleau Woods?
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Europe
- 2 Munich itinerary review
- 3 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 4 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 5 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 6 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 7 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 8 Switzerland in September
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 Where to eat in Rome?
- 11 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 12 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 13 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 14 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 15 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 16 AMS Car Rental
- 17 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 18 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 19 London Theater
- 20 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 21 Europe itinerary questions
- 22 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 23 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 24 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 25 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...