we are spending a week in the Lake Como area in September next year. Am planning to do a bit of looking around, do the Bernina Express from Tirano, day trip into Milan etc.
Vrenna is perhaps a bit easier as it is on the train line, but is it worth the extra effort to stay in Bellagio?
We are planning on getting an apartment, and their seems to be a fair bit more choice in Bellagio.
Also - do we need to hire a car? or is the public transport pretty good?
Bellagio or Varenna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easter in Sicily
- 2 ATM nonsense: be prepared
- 3 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 4 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 5 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 6 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 7 Last few days in Italy -- North of Tuscany -- ideas?
- 8 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 9 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 10 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 11 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 12 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 15 car rental info
- 16 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 17 Rail tickets
- 18 bath or york
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 22 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 23 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 24 Hotel in Venice
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium