we are spending a week in the Lake Como area in September next year. Am planning to do a bit of looking around, do the Bernina Express from Tirano, day trip into Milan etc.
Vrenna is perhaps a bit easier as it is on the train line, but is it worth the extra effort to stay in Bellagio?
We are planning on getting an apartment, and their seems to be a fair bit more choice in Bellagio.
Also - do we need to hire a car? or is the public transport pretty good?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 2 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 5 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 6 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 7 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 8 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 9 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 10 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 11 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 12 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 13 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 14 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 15 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 16 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 17 Valencia Spain
- 18 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 19 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 20 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 23 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 24 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 25 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted