we are spending a week in the Lake Como area in September next year. Am planning to do a bit of looking around, do the Bernina Express from Tirano, day trip into Milan etc.
Vrenna is perhaps a bit easier as it is on the train line, but is it worth the extra effort to stay in Bellagio?
We are planning on getting an apartment, and their seems to be a fair bit more choice in Bellagio.
Also - do we need to hire a car? or is the public transport pretty good?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train help for Prague
- 2 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 3 Meteora for older folk
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 Budapest & Prague
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 10 Petrol in Greece
- 11 Paris day trips August
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 14 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 15 Acorn TV
- 16 Spain in July
- 17 Germany train help!
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Athens
- 20 Transportation from Brno train station
- 21 Swiss Travel Pass
- 22 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 23 10 days in Paris and......
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??