we are spending a week in the Lake Como area in September next year. Am planning to do a bit of looking around, do the Bernina Express from Tirano, day trip into Milan etc.
Vrenna is perhaps a bit easier as it is on the train line, but is it worth the extra effort to stay in Bellagio?
We are planning on getting an apartment, and their seems to be a fair bit more choice in Bellagio.
Also - do we need to hire a car? or is the public transport pretty good?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 A good book!!
- 3 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 4 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 5 CDG airport and connection time
- 6 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 7 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 8 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 9 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 10 Paris Metro
- 11 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 12 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 13 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 16 getting to CDG
- 17 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 18 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 19 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 20 Towersey, London
- 21 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 22 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 23 Biarritz family holiday
- 24 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 25 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?