we are spending a week in the Lake Como area in September next year. Am planning to do a bit of looking around, do the Bernina Express from Tirano, day trip into Milan etc.
Vrenna is perhaps a bit easier as it is on the train line, but is it worth the extra effort to stay in Bellagio?
We are planning on getting an apartment, and their seems to be a fair bit more choice in Bellagio.
Also - do we need to hire a car? or is the public transport pretty good?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 6 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 9 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 10 Rome or Venice first
- 11 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 12 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 13 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 14 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 15 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 16 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 17 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 18 Berlin
- 19 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 20 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 21 Europe First Timers
- 22 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 23 Apartment Montreux area
- 24 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 25 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017