we are spending a week in the Lake Como area in September next year. Am planning to do a bit of looking around, do the Bernina Express from Tirano, day trip into Milan etc.
Vrenna is perhaps a bit easier as it is on the train line, but is it worth the extra effort to stay in Bellagio?
We are planning on getting an apartment, and their seems to be a fair bit more choice in Bellagio.
Also - do we need to hire a car? or is the public transport pretty good?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 2 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 3 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 4 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 5 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 6 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 7 Beaches in Southern France
- 8 3 days to spend in europe
- 9 Local markets in Italy
- 10 French lavender and cottages
- 11 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 12 cell phone companys
- 13 Affordable French language course in France?
- 14 Abruzzo region
- 15 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 16 Major quake in central Itay
- 17 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 18 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 19 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 20 Barcelona completely overrated
- 21 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 22 Guides - Matera
- 23 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 4 days in London worth the jetlag?