we are spending a week in the Lake Como area in September next year. Am planning to do a bit of looking around, do the Bernina Express from Tirano, day trip into Milan etc.
Vrenna is perhaps a bit easier as it is on the train line, but is it worth the extra effort to stay in Bellagio?
We are planning on getting an apartment, and their seems to be a fair bit more choice in Bellagio.
Also - do we need to hire a car? or is the public transport pretty good?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 2 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 3 Munich, salzburg, Vienna & Budapest
- 4 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 5 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 6 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 7 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 9 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 10 Renting a car
- 11 Pokemon to sleep during the night
- 12 munich - day trips
- 13 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 14 Loire Valley itinerary
- 15 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 16 Phone cards
- 17 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 18 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 19 Nuit Blanche in Paris Oct 1st
- 20 Juangfrau / mt
- 21 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 22 sim card
- 23 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 24 visa expired
- 25 PLITVICE LAKES