we are spending a week in the Lake Como area in September next year. Am planning to do a bit of looking around, do the Bernina Express from Tirano, day trip into Milan etc.
Vrenna is perhaps a bit easier as it is on the train line, but is it worth the extra effort to stay in Bellagio?
We are planning on getting an apartment, and their seems to be a fair bit more choice in Bellagio.
Also - do we need to hire a car? or is the public transport pretty good?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 2 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 3 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 4 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 5 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 6 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 7 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 8 Stroller in Europe
- 9 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 10 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 11 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 12 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 13 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 14 Car rental leaving Rome
- 15 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 16 Why Not Helsinki?
- 17 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 18 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 19 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 20 Transportation from Malpensa to Stresa
- 21 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 22 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 23 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 24 Paris Under Seige...
- 25 8 days in Vienna in December