Will be traveling in Northern Italy, from mid May, into mid June, 2011. Currently have reservations for 3 nights at the Hotel Du Lac in Bellagio. Just wondering if anyone has stayed at this hotel and if so, impressions??? We are traveling with two friends that like "nice" hotels but we're not looking to break the bank. Can anyone who has been to Lago Como advise of the better hotels in the Bellagio area. Prior to arriving here, we will be traveling from Bolzano so didn't want to stay on the west side of the lake. After leaving Bellagio, we also have 3 nights at Grand Hotel Des Iles Borromees in Stressa. Welcome all your comments. Thanks
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Which travel plan?
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 4 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 Madrid to Sevilla
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 London at Easter
- 10 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 11 Prague - must see
- 12 Travel by train or bus
- 13 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 14 Car in Prague
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 23 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 24 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 25 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga