Will be traveling in Northern Italy, from mid May, into mid June, 2011. Currently have reservations for 3 nights at the Hotel Du Lac in Bellagio. Just wondering if anyone has stayed at this hotel and if so, impressions??? We are traveling with two friends that like "nice" hotels but we're not looking to break the bank. Can anyone who has been to Lago Como advise of the better hotels in the Bellagio area. Prior to arriving here, we will be traveling from Bolzano so didn't want to stay on the west side of the lake. After leaving Bellagio, we also have 3 nights at Grand Hotel Des Iles Borromees in Stressa. Welcome all your comments. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 2 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 3 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 4 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 5 Hotel in Venice
- 6 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 7 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 14 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 15 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 16 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 19 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 20 Day trip from London to Paris
- 21 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 22 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!