We will stay at Bellagio for 3 days in early September, we won't have a car and I was wondering how do people move around lake Como when they don't have a car? How to reach Villa Carlotta for example? How to reach the restaurants in the evening? I read that ferries stop running after dark. What time exactly? Are we limited to Bellagio for all our dinners? What are recommendations for Bellagio dining? It'll be my husband's birthday, looking for a special place.
Bellagio - ferries schedule and dining options
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian cooking classes
- 2 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 3 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 4 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 5 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 6 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 7 Fjords, How To?
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 11 Budget for 3 Month's
- 12 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 13 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 14 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 15 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 16 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 17 London visit
- 18 Questions for my German friends
- 19 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 20 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 21 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 22 21 Days in Central Europe
- 23 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 24 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 25 Chip but no PIN