We have a hard time figuring which museum pass to get for our trip (2 adults and 2 kids of 4 ans 8 years old). We will be 4 or 5 days (probably 5) in Berlin and we want to use public transport and see some museum (pergamoin, natural history, zoo and anything else that would please our childs). What is the best pass to get for our situation ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 2 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 3 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 7 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 8 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 9 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 10 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 12 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 13 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 14 Praiano
- 15 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 16 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Family vacation to europe
- 19 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 20 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 21 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 22 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 23 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 24 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 25 Warsaw to Smolensk?