We have a hard time figuring which museum pass to get for our trip (2 adults and 2 kids of 4 ans 8 years old). We will be 4 or 5 days (probably 5) in Berlin and we want to use public transport and see some museum (pergamoin, natural history, zoo and anything else that would please our childs). What is the best pass to get for our situation ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 2 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 3 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 4 Italy in 11 Days
- 5 French election
- 6 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 7 Things to do in Montpellier
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Trip to Rome
- 11 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 12 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 13 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 14 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 15 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 18 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 19 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 20 3 week trip with children
- 21 dinner jackets
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 24 What is a good chip and pin card that works in Europe?
- 25 test