I need some suggestions of what to do and where to stay in Belgium.. we will be going there in mid November 2011. We have never been there so we have no clue on what to do, where to stay and where to eat. We will be taking the train there after visiting Amsterdam where my husband has a business conference. We are thinking of spending 4 days there, is that too much or should we consider tagging on another destination perhaps, Germany? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated... Susan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 2 Edinburgh - outings?
- 3 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 4 What to wear
- 5 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 6 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 7 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 8 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 9 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 10 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 11 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 12 7 Nights in Paris
- 13 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 14 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 15 Istanbul Itinerary
- 16 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 17 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 Matisse at Tate
- 20 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 21 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 22 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 23 American electrical gadgets
- 24 Fjords, How To?
- 25 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich