I need some suggestions of what to do and where to stay in Belgium.. we will be going there in mid November 2011. We have never been there so we have no clue on what to do, where to stay and where to eat. We will be taking the train there after visiting Amsterdam where my husband has a business conference. We are thinking of spending 4 days there, is that too much or should we consider tagging on another destination perhaps, Germany? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated... Susan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 2 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 3 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 4 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 5 Is this realistic... advice?
- 6 Greece after the Vote
- 7 3 days Vienna. Is Melk Worth it?
- 8 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 9 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 10 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 13 Satnav maps update
- 14 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 15 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 16 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 17 Great restaurants in Italy
- 18 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 19 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 20 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 21 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 22 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 23 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 24 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 25 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?