I need some suggestions of what to do and where to stay in Belgium.. we will be going there in mid November 2011. We have never been there so we have no clue on what to do, where to stay and where to eat. We will be taking the train there after visiting Amsterdam where my husband has a business conference. We are thinking of spending 4 days there, is that too much or should we consider tagging on another destination perhaps, Germany? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated... Susan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 2 Paris in April?
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 car rental companies Italy
- 5 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 What are the best places to see in England
- 10 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 11 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 12 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 15 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 16 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 17 hotels in Seville
- 18 Sicily Suggetions
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 22 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 23 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 24 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 25 England/Scotland Itinerary