I need some suggestions of what to do and where to stay in Belgium.. we will be going there in mid November 2011. We have never been there so we have no clue on what to do, where to stay and where to eat. We will be taking the train there after visiting Amsterdam where my husband has a business conference. We are thinking of spending 4 days there, is that too much or should we consider tagging on another destination perhaps, Germany? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated... Susan
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advises for trip to Russia
- 2 Europe with young teens
- 3 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 4 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 5 Planning a holiday
- 6 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 7 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 10 Gogartys, Dublin
- 11 Prague - must see
- 12 Sicily 10 days
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 14 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 15 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 16 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 17 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 18 Portugal in September
- 19 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 20 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 21 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 25 How to get from airport to Venice city