I need some suggestions of what to do and where to stay in Belgium.. we will be going there in mid November 2011. We have never been there so we have no clue on what to do, where to stay and where to eat. We will be taking the train there after visiting Amsterdam where my husband has a business conference. We are thinking of spending 4 days there, is that too much or should we consider tagging on another destination perhaps, Germany? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated... Susan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada
- 2 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 Taormina Sicily
- 5 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 caroline_venezia
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 First time to Switzerland
- 10 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 11 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 12 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 13 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 14 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 15 A Sardinia trip report
- 16 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 17 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 18 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 19 First time Ireland trip
- 20 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 21 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 22 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 23 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 24 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 25 22 year olds in Europe