Interested in traveling to Belgrade Serbia next year (late May/early June)-this destination isn't a hot button for discussion on this forum at all! From what I've read, this is a diamond in the rough destination, which peaks our interest. Has anyone been there recently to recommend hotels (centrally located), etc. Not necessarily interested in night life, although I understand Belgrade's reputation is growning in this area. We would make a couple of day trips to explore outlying areas, hopefully one being to Sarajevo. We've visited Mostar, and found it to be quite stunning. We would most likely combine Belgrage with another, more visited, destination - thinking of Vienna or Venice. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gift for French business associate
- 2 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 3 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 7 Alterations to night trains routes
- 8 Trip Report, part 1
- 9 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 10 Scottish Passport
- 11 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 12 shortened trip to Italy
- 13 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 14 Air France strike
- 15 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 18 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 19 Amsterdam
- 20 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 21 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 22 Sunny September Trip Report
- 23 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 24 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 25 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?