Interested in traveling to Belgrade Serbia next year (late May/early June)-this destination isn't a hot button for discussion on this forum at all! From what I've read, this is a diamond in the rough destination, which peaks our interest. Has anyone been there recently to recommend hotels (centrally located), etc. Not necessarily interested in night life, although I understand Belgrade's reputation is growning in this area. We would make a couple of day trips to explore outlying areas, hopefully one being to Sarajevo. We've visited Mostar, and found it to be quite stunning. We would most likely combine Belgrage with another, more visited, destination - thinking of Vienna or Venice. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 2 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 3 Mont St Michel
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 6 London hotel
- 7 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 8 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Day trip from London to Paris
- 11 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 14 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 nearby cities to london
- 17 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 18 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 19 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 20 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 21 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 22 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Porto -City Break
- 25 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??