Interested in traveling to Belgrade Serbia next year (late May/early June)-this destination isn't a hot button for discussion on this forum at all! From what I've read, this is a diamond in the rough destination, which peaks our interest. Has anyone been there recently to recommend hotels (centrally located), etc. Not necessarily interested in night life, although I understand Belgrade's reputation is growning in this area. We would make a couple of day trips to explore outlying areas, hopefully one being to Sarajevo. We've visited Mostar, and found it to be quite stunning. We would most likely combine Belgrage with another, more visited, destination - thinking of Vienna or Venice. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 3 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 4 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 5 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 6 Airport ATMs
- 7 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 8 driving in france with kids
- 9 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 10 Southern Spain
- 11 Three ferries to Mull
- 12 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 13 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Story of the German Christmas star
- 16 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 17 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 18 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 21 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano