I received few recommendations from my friends to visit Belgrade, Serbia. It is a large city with great historic heritage and wild nightlife. It is also close to Novi Sad (another interesting city) and Devil's Town (wonderful rock formation). Did somebody visit this city or country and what are your impressions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 2 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 3 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 4 Amsterdam restaurants
- 5 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 6 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 7 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 8 Greece for a month with a baby
- 9 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 10 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 11 Bus ride to Positano
- 12 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 13 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 14 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 15 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 16 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 17 Pousadas
- 18 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 19 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 20 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 21 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 22 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 23 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 24 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 25 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna