I received few recommendations from my friends to visit Belgrade, Serbia. It is a large city with great historic heritage and wild nightlife. It is also close to Novi Sad (another interesting city) and Devil's Town (wonderful rock formation). Did somebody visit this city or country and what are your impressions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 2 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 3 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 4 biking in France
- 5 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 6 Amalfi Coast in October
- 7 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 8 London for Free
- 9 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 10 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 11 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 12 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 13 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 14 Terrorism in Europe
- 15 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 16 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 17 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 18 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 19 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 20 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 21 Madrid: City Views
- 22 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 23 London restaurants
- 24 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 25 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London