I received few recommendations from my friends to visit Belgrade, Serbia. It is a large city with great historic heritage and wild nightlife. It is also close to Novi Sad (another interesting city) and Devil's Town (wonderful rock formation). Did somebody visit this city or country and what are your impressions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 2 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 3 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 4 Rome to Amafi coast
- 5 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 6 Terrorism in Europe
- 7 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 8 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 9 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 10 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 12 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 13 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 14 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 15 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 16 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 17 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 18 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 19 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 20 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 21 How much luggage?????
- 22 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 23 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 24 Cornwall or Paris?
- 25 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver