I received few recommendations from my friends to visit Belgrade, Serbia. It is a large city with great historic heritage and wild nightlife. It is also close to Novi Sad (another interesting city) and Devil's Town (wonderful rock formation). Did somebody visit this city or country and what are your impressions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 2 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 3 Best day trips from Paris
- 4 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 5 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 7 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 8 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 9 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 10 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 11 Air France strike
- 12 Romania photo gallery Bucharest Brasov Constanta
- 13 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 14 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 15 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 16 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 19 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 20 Europe in winter
- 21 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 22 Bodrum to instanbul
- 23 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 24 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 25 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro