I received few recommendations from my friends to visit Belgrade, Serbia. It is a large city with great historic heritage and wild nightlife. It is also close to Novi Sad (another interesting city) and Devil's Town (wonderful rock formation). Did somebody visit this city or country and what are your impressions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 2 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 3 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 4 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 5 Sea side in Italy
- 6 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 9 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 10 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 11 German Wings
- 12 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 13 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 14 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 15 Spain in 17 days
- 16 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 17 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 18 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 19 Our first trip to Europe
- 20 Booking Engines You trust?
- 21 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 22 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 23 Using Obb website
- 24 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 25 Milan underground