I received few recommendations from my friends to visit Belgrade, Serbia. It is a large city with great historic heritage and wild nightlife. It is also close to Novi Sad (another interesting city) and Devil's Town (wonderful rock formation). Did somebody visit this city or country and what are your impressions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 2 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 3 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 6 Eleanor's Pages
- 7 3 weeks in Sicily
- 8 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 9 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 10 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 11 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 12 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 13 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 14 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 15 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 16 Trains in Europe
- 17 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 18 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 19 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 20 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 21 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 22 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 23 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 24 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 25 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)