I received few recommendations from my friends to visit Belgrade, Serbia. It is a large city with great historic heritage and wild nightlife. It is also close to Novi Sad (another interesting city) and Devil's Town (wonderful rock formation). Did somebody visit this city or country and what are your impressions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 2 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 3 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 4 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 5 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 6 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 7 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 10 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 11 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 12 Is this realistic... advice?
- 13 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 14 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Age for booking a hotel?
- 17 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 18 Satnav maps update
- 19 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 20 Rolling bags in Venice
- 21 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 22 Big and little towns of Europe
- 23 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 24 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 25 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?