I received few recommendations from my friends to visit Belgrade, Serbia. It is a large city with great historic heritage and wild nightlife. It is also close to Novi Sad (another interesting city) and Devil's Town (wonderful rock formation). Did somebody visit this city or country and what are your impressions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 2 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 3 Swiss decisions
- 4 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 5 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 6 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 7 Family trip to France with kids
- 8 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 9 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 10 Train tickets France and Spain
- 11 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 12 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 13 A week in spain
- 14 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 15 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 16 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 17 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 18 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 19 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 20 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 21 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 22 Please help me plan my trip!
- 23 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 24 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 25 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?