We are interested in hiring a private guide, for a day, to help us understand important sights, and give us insight into how history, recent and long ago, has effected current life. We'd appreciate hearing your recommendations. Thank you.
Belgrade private guide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 2 Terrorism in Europe
- 3 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 4 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 5 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 6 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 7 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 8 London restaurants
- 9 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 10 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 11 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 12 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 13 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 14 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 15 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 16 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 19 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 20 Istanbul water
- 21 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 22 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 23 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 24 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 25 Cinque Terre v Tuscany