We are interested in hiring a private guide, for a day, to help us understand important sights, and give us insight into how history, recent and long ago, has effected current life. We'd appreciate hearing your recommendations. Thank you.
Belgrade private guide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 2 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 3 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 4 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 5 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 6 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 7 Do trains run past midnight???
- 8 What Bus/buses
- 9 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 10 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 11 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 12 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 13 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 14 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 15 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 16 London hotel tax is 20%
- 17 Ghent or Paris?
- 18 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 19 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 20 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 21 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 22 Restaurants in Venice
- 23 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 24 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 25 Plaza on the River, London?