We are interested in hiring a private guide, for a day, to help us understand important sights, and give us insight into how history, recent and long ago, has effected current life. We'd appreciate hearing your recommendations. Thank you.
Belgrade private guide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 4 French open
- 5 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 6 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 7 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 8 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 9 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 10 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 England and Scotland
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 Air pollution in Paris
- 15 tulips in the Netherland
- 16 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 17 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 18 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 19 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 20 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Azores
- 24 Azores
- 25 San Marino - The world's smallest country