We are interested in hiring a private guide, for a day, to help us understand important sights, and give us insight into how history, recent and long ago, has effected current life. We'd appreciate hearing your recommendations. Thank you.
Belgrade private guide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 2 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 3 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 4 please advise on 9 days in Iceland
- 5 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 6 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 7 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 8 Tell me about Manchester
- 9 London Pass
- 10 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 11 Germany for 3 weeks
- 12 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 13 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 14 Big and little towns of Europe
- 15 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 16 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 17 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 18 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 19 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 20 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 21 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 22 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 23 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 24 Some very good restaurants in Portugal
- 25 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy