We are interested in hiring a private guide, for a day, to help us understand important sights, and give us insight into how history, recent and long ago, has effected current life. We'd appreciate hearing your recommendations. Thank you.
Belgrade private guide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 2 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 3 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 4 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 5 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 6 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 7 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 8 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 9 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 10 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 13 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 14 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 15 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 16 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 17 Token of thanks!
- 18 Favorite things to do in London
- 19 Interested In Coach Passes
- 20 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 21 3 days in Bordeaux
- 22 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 23 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 24 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 25 4 days in lake region