We are interested in hiring a private guide, for a day, to help us understand important sights, and give us insight into how history, recent and long ago, has effected current life. We'd appreciate hearing your recommendations. Thank you.
Belgrade private guide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain vacation help
- 2 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 3 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 4 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 5 Which Florence hotel?
- 6 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 7 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Rocamaxour
- 10 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 11 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 12 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 13 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 14 Greece after the Vote
- 15 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 16 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 17 Shipping bags home
- 18 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 19 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 20 Apartment in Italy
- 21 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 22 Germany for 3 weeks
- 23 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 24 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 25 Food in the 14th arrondissement