We are interested in hiring a private guide, for a day, to help us understand important sights, and give us insight into how history, recent and long ago, has effected current life. We'd appreciate hearing your recommendations. Thank you.
Belgrade private guide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 2 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 3 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 4 vienna
- 5 Three Months in Southern Spain
- 6 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 7 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 8 Caceres hotel rec - Not the Parador
- 9 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 10 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 11 QUICK TOUR IN IRELAND -- WANT TO EXTEND A FEW DAYS -- SUGGESTIONS?
- 12 London Food Tour
- 13 Booking a 5* luxury hotel..
- 14 Family trip to France with kids
- 15 Where to stay in London
- 16 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 17 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 18 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 19 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 20 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 21 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 22 scotland trave;
- 23 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 24 Spain. malaga to granada
- 25 Rental car and Portugal toll charges