I am recently graduated from college and am thinking about traveling to Europe by myself. I have around 3 weeks to travel. I really want to see Belgium and the Netherlands because I have not been to those two countries. The main cities I want to hit so far are bruges, ghent, and amsterdam although I know there are various other cities in the Benelux area that could be worth seeing. I also read it may be best to have a "home" city in Belgium and the Netherlands and just take day trips. I am open for suggestions. If time, I would like to add Western Germany or England but I don't want to feel rushed either. I have already been to Munich and Berlin in Germany so I do not need to see those cities again. I really would like help with a suggested itinerary because I am unsure how long I should stay in each city. Thank you for your help!
Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, England in 3 weeks?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 2 Last few days in Italy -- North of Tuscany -- ideas?
- 3 ATM nonsense: be prepared
- 4 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 5 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 6 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 9 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 10 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 13 car rental info
- 14 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 15 Rail tickets
- 16 bath or york
- 17 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 18 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 19 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 20 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 Hotel in Venice
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 25 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time