I am recently graduated from college and am thinking about traveling to Europe by myself. I have around 3 weeks to travel. I really want to see Belgium and the Netherlands because I have not been to those two countries. The main cities I want to hit so far are bruges, ghent, and amsterdam although I know there are various other cities in the Benelux area that could be worth seeing. I also read it may be best to have a "home" city in Belgium and the Netherlands and just take day trips. I am open for suggestions. If time, I would like to add Western Germany or England but I don't want to feel rushed either. I have already been to Munich and Berlin in Germany so I do not need to see those cities again. I really would like help with a suggested itinerary because I am unsure how long I should stay in each city. Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 2 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 3 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 4 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 5 First time in France
- 6 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 7 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 8 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 9 Prague hotels
- 10 London - Apartment Rental companies
- 11 Munich
- 12 Puglia or La Langhe
- 13 What to expect over Christmas
- 14 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 15 English Countryside
- 16 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 17 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 18 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 19 Are you looking Benefits Webdesign Hull?
- 20 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 21 Italy/Greece with kids
- 22 Rome
- 23 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 24 Need help in travel planning
- 25 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?