I am recently graduated from college and am thinking about traveling to Europe by myself. I have around 3 weeks to travel. I really want to see Belgium and the Netherlands because I have not been to those two countries. The main cities I want to hit so far are bruges, ghent, and amsterdam although I know there are various other cities in the Benelux area that could be worth seeing. I also read it may be best to have a "home" city in Belgium and the Netherlands and just take day trips. I am open for suggestions. If time, I would like to add Western Germany or England but I don't want to feel rushed either. I have already been to Munich and Berlin in Germany so I do not need to see those cities again. I really would like help with a suggested itinerary because I am unsure how long I should stay in each city. Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 2 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 3 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 4 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 5 Frankfurt, Germany hotels
- 6 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 7 Athens to Delphi to Meteora to Thessalonki
- 8 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 9 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 10 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 11 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 12 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 13 Rental car in Italy
- 14 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 15 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 16 Changes in security at Schiphol
- 17 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 18 Ideas for 5 Nights in Wengen and 3 nights in Lucerne
- 19 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 20 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 21 Switzerland 5 days
- 22 Sardinia- Cala Gonone lodging
- 23 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 24 Driver from Rome Fiumincio Airport to Ostia
- 25 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas