I am recently graduated from college and am thinking about traveling to Europe by myself. I have around 3 weeks to travel. I really want to see Belgium and the Netherlands because I have not been to those two countries. The main cities I want to hit so far are bruges, ghent, and amsterdam although I know there are various other cities in the Benelux area that could be worth seeing. I also read it may be best to have a "home" city in Belgium and the Netherlands and just take day trips. I am open for suggestions. If time, I would like to add Western Germany or England but I don't want to feel rushed either. I have already been to Munich and Berlin in Germany so I do not need to see those cities again. I really would like help with a suggested itinerary because I am unsure how long I should stay in each city. Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 2 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 3 Bandol port of call
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 6 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 7 August
- 8 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 9 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 10 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 11 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 12 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 13 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 14 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 15 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 16 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 17 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 18 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 19 Shopping in Paris
- 20 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 21 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 22 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 23 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 24 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 25 Switzerland in 8 days