I am recently graduated from college and am thinking about traveling to Europe by myself. I have around 3 weeks to travel. I really want to see Belgium and the Netherlands because I have not been to those two countries. The main cities I want to hit so far are bruges, ghent, and amsterdam although I know there are various other cities in the Benelux area that could be worth seeing. I also read it may be best to have a "home" city in Belgium and the Netherlands and just take day trips. I am open for suggestions. If time, I would like to add Western Germany or England but I don't want to feel rushed either. I have already been to Munich and Berlin in Germany so I do not need to see those cities again. I really would like help with a suggested itinerary because I am unsure how long I should stay in each city. Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 2 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 3 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 4 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 5 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 6 3 Nights And 4 Days In Serbia
- 7 http://tophealthysolutions.com/lightstrike-360-tactical-flashlight/
- 8 Amalfi or Positano
- 9 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 10 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 11 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 12 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 13 Public Transport information App/Website
- 14 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 15 Rome to Portofino -
- 16 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 17 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 18 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 19 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 20 Sim Card
- 21 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 22 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 23 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 24 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 25 Traveling to Puglia in July