I am recently graduated from college and am thinking about traveling to Europe by myself. I have around 3 weeks to travel. I really want to see Belgium and the Netherlands because I have not been to those two countries. The main cities I want to hit so far are bruges, ghent, and amsterdam although I know there are various other cities in the Benelux area that could be worth seeing. I also read it may be best to have a "home" city in Belgium and the Netherlands and just take day trips. I am open for suggestions. If time, I would like to add Western Germany or England but I don't want to feel rushed either. I have already been to Munich and Berlin in Germany so I do not need to see those cities again. I really would like help with a suggested itinerary because I am unsure how long I should stay in each city. Thank you for your help!
Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, England in 3 weeks?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommend a tour company?
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 4 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 5 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 6 Skiing in Austria?
- 7 Arles as a base?
- 8 Rocamaxour
- 9 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 10 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 11 Spanish Music
- 12 Now for the Venice hotel
- 13 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 14 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 15 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 16 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 17 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 18 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 19 A Week in Spain
- 20 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 21 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 22 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 23 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 24 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 25 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome