I am recently graduated from college and am thinking about traveling to Europe by myself. I have around 3 weeks to travel. I really want to see Belgium and the Netherlands because I have not been to those two countries. The main cities I want to hit so far are bruges, ghent, and amsterdam although I know there are various other cities in the Benelux area that could be worth seeing. I also read it may be best to have a "home" city in Belgium and the Netherlands and just take day trips. I am open for suggestions. If time, I would like to add Western Germany or England but I don't want to feel rushed either. I have already been to Munich and Berlin in Germany so I do not need to see those cities again. I really would like help with a suggested itinerary because I am unsure how long I should stay in each city. Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi in 3 days with Naples as base...
- 2 Santorini scavenger hunt
- 3 Holland Itinerary
- 4 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 5 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 6 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 7 1 day visit Brussels to Amsterdam and back
- 8 tablet
- 9 Barcelona completely overrated
- 10 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 11 Soccer jerseys in Paris?
- 12 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 13 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 14 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 15 26 days in Italy
- 16 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 17 Family holidays in Italy
- 18 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 19 5 Days in Dublin
- 20 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 21 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!
- 22 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 23 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 24 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 25 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?