I am recently graduated from college and am thinking about traveling to Europe by myself. I have around 3 weeks to travel. I really want to see Belgium and the Netherlands because I have not been to those two countries. The main cities I want to hit so far are bruges, ghent, and amsterdam although I know there are various other cities in the Benelux area that could be worth seeing. I also read it may be best to have a "home" city in Belgium and the Netherlands and just take day trips. I am open for suggestions. If time, I would like to add Western Germany or England but I don't want to feel rushed either. I have already been to Munich and Berlin in Germany so I do not need to see those cities again. I really would like help with a suggested itinerary because I am unsure how long I should stay in each city. Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation
- 2 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 3 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 4 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 5 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 6 First time in London
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 10 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 11 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 18 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 19 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 20 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 21 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 22 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Day trips around Vienna
- 25 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary