I am recently graduated from college and am thinking about traveling to Europe by myself. I have around 3 weeks to travel. I really want to see Belgium and the Netherlands because I have not been to those two countries. The main cities I want to hit so far are bruges, ghent, and amsterdam although I know there are various other cities in the Benelux area that could be worth seeing. I also read it may be best to have a "home" city in Belgium and the Netherlands and just take day trips. I am open for suggestions. If time, I would like to add Western Germany or England but I don't want to feel rushed either. I have already been to Munich and Berlin in Germany so I do not need to see those cities again. I really would like help with a suggested itinerary because I am unsure how long I should stay in each city. Thank you for your help!
Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, England in 3 weeks?
- 1 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 2 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 Train travel in Europe
- 5 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 6 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 7 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 8 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 9 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 10 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 11 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 12 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Prague Main Train Station
- 17 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 18 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 19 When to visit Provence updated info
- 20 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 21 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 22 Itinerary Questions
- 23 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 24 Medieval Tallinn
- 25 Italian language schools