I am recently graduated from college and am thinking about traveling to Europe by myself. I have around 3 weeks to travel. I really want to see Belgium and the Netherlands because I have not been to those two countries. The main cities I want to hit so far are bruges, ghent, and amsterdam although I know there are various other cities in the Benelux area that could be worth seeing. I also read it may be best to have a "home" city in Belgium and the Netherlands and just take day trips. I am open for suggestions. If time, I would like to add Western Germany or England but I don't want to feel rushed either. I have already been to Munich and Berlin in Germany so I do not need to see those cities again. I really would like help with a suggested itinerary because I am unsure how long I should stay in each city. Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Championship
- 2 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 3 FCO connection time
- 4 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 5 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 6 Charles Degaulle question
- 7 Swiss travel pass for Munich
- 8 Italy trains question
- 9 To europe this Aug
- 10 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 11 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 12 Departure Tax in UK
- 13 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 14 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 15 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 16 Switzerland and Italy 8 days
- 17 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 18 Bellissimo Rome, Amalfi Coast, Florence and Caserta: Our wonderful trip
- 19 Naples to Pompeii
- 20 12 days in Austria
- 21 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 22 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 23 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 24 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 25 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks