I am recently graduated from college and am thinking about traveling to Europe by myself. I have around 3 weeks to travel. I really want to see Belgium and the Netherlands because I have not been to those two countries. The main cities I want to hit so far are bruges, ghent, and amsterdam although I know there are various other cities in the Benelux area that could be worth seeing. I also read it may be best to have a "home" city in Belgium and the Netherlands and just take day trips. I am open for suggestions. If time, I would like to add Western Germany or England but I don't want to feel rushed either. I have already been to Munich and Berlin in Germany so I do not need to see those cities again. I really would like help with a suggested itinerary because I am unsure how long I should stay in each city. Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 2 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 3 Our Fabulous South-West France Adventure - September 2014
- 4 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 5 Granada to Madrid
- 6 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 7 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 9 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 10 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 11 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 12 French open 2017
- 13 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 14 What do pack for Ireland?
- 15 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 16 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 17 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 20 TAP airlines & other questions
- 21 Sentimental Journey
- 22 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 23 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 24 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 25 Netflix and Hulu