I am recently graduated from college and am thinking about traveling to Europe by myself. I have around 3 weeks to travel. I really want to see Belgium and the Netherlands because I have not been to those two countries. The main cities I want to hit so far are bruges, ghent, and amsterdam although I know there are various other cities in the Benelux area that could be worth seeing. I also read it may be best to have a "home" city in Belgium and the Netherlands and just take day trips. I am open for suggestions. If time, I would like to add Western Germany or England but I don't want to feel rushed either. I have already been to Munich and Berlin in Germany so I do not need to see those cities again. I really would like help with a suggested itinerary because I am unsure how long I should stay in each city. Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on ancient history route
- 2 Edinbrugh
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 5 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 10 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 11 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 12 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 13 Berlin to ?
- 14 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 15 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 16 Maximizing Norway time
- 17 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 20 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 21 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 22 3 days solo in London
- 23 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 24 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)