I am recently graduated from college and am thinking about traveling to Europe by myself. I have around 3 weeks to travel. I really want to see Belgium and the Netherlands because I have not been to those two countries. The main cities I want to hit so far are bruges, ghent, and amsterdam although I know there are various other cities in the Benelux area that could be worth seeing. I also read it may be best to have a "home" city in Belgium and the Netherlands and just take day trips. I am open for suggestions. If time, I would like to add Western Germany or England but I don't want to feel rushed either. I have already been to Munich and Berlin in Germany so I do not need to see those cities again. I really would like help with a suggested itinerary because I am unsure how long I should stay in each city. Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 2 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 3 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 4 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 7 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 8 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 9 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 10 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 13 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 17 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 18 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 19 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 20 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 21 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 22 Sicily
- 23 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 24 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 25 car for four adults and four bikes