I am recently graduated from college and am thinking about traveling to Europe by myself. I have around 3 weeks to travel. I really want to see Belgium and the Netherlands because I have not been to those two countries. The main cities I want to hit so far are bruges, ghent, and amsterdam although I know there are various other cities in the Benelux area that could be worth seeing. I also read it may be best to have a "home" city in Belgium and the Netherlands and just take day trips. I am open for suggestions. If time, I would like to add Western Germany or England but I don't want to feel rushed either. I have already been to Munich and Berlin in Germany so I do not need to see those cities again. I really would like help with a suggested itinerary because I am unsure how long I should stay in each city. Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스위피릴게임 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 2 스위피 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 3 마카오환율 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 마카오호텔 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 6 릴게임이란 ▣ 홈피:≫vtk15.com≪
- 7 Corfu
- 8 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 9 Back from Paris
- 10 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 11 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 12 LIsbon
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 International Flight Question
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 18 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 19 Trip suggestion
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 22 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 23 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Dijon in December!