I am recently graduated from college and am thinking about traveling to Europe by myself. I have around 3 weeks to travel. I really want to see Belgium and the Netherlands because I have not been to those two countries. The main cities I want to hit so far are bruges, ghent, and amsterdam although I know there are various other cities in the Benelux area that could be worth seeing. I also read it may be best to have a "home" city in Belgium and the Netherlands and just take day trips. I am open for suggestions. If time, I would like to add Western Germany or England but I don't want to feel rushed either. I have already been to Munich and Berlin in Germany so I do not need to see those cities again. I really would like help with a suggested itinerary because I am unsure how long I should stay in each city. Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 가입 머니 ≪접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 3 asdfasdf
- 4 Transportation
- 5 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 6 4 days in Provence in early June
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 9 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 10 Leather goods in Florence
- 11 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 12 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 13 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 France Itinerary Advice
- 16 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 17 dinner jackets
- 18 Trip to Rome
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 21 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 22 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 25 Picnic Spot Near Assisi