I'm a poor 22 years old student who bought a ticket to Belgium. I usually read a lot about the places I'm going to visit and plan the general aspects of my trip, but this one I don't have enough time and I don't know almost nothing about Belgium and Netherlands travel.
I'm arriving in Brussels on 15th of May, morning, and I plan to travel back to London on May 23, probably from Eindhoven(Ryan Air), but I haven't booked the return flight yet.
Basically I would like to visit Brussels, Bruges and Amsterdam. What else to include? Do I have enough time? (Ghent? Utrecht?)
I plan to stay at hostels, and I usually do 1/3 museums, 1/3 city sights and 1/3 local food (food that local people really eat, not expensive tourist traps restaurant), in case of Belgium also craft beers. I'm most interested in city architecture/history, culture and food. No shopping, no clubs and no places that people go just to take a picture in front of, if you know what I mean...
So I ask your help trying to put this itinerary altogether passing through the right cities, keeping the lowest cost as possible (train?bus?).
Thanks in advance!
P.S. Sorry for any mistakes, it's my first post, and for my bad English, I'm not a native speaker.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 2 days in Florence
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 6 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 7 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 8 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 9 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 10 base for Andalucia
- 11 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 14 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 15 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 16 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 17 Windsor Castle
- 18 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 19 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 20 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 21 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 22 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 23 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 24 4 nights in Sardinia
- 25 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?