I'm a poor 22 years old student who bought a ticket to Belgium. I usually read a lot about the places I'm going to visit and plan the general aspects of my trip, but this one I don't have enough time and I don't know almost nothing about Belgium and Netherlands travel.
I'm arriving in Brussels on 15th of May, morning, and I plan to travel back to London on May 23, probably from Eindhoven(Ryan Air), but I haven't booked the return flight yet.
Basically I would like to visit Brussels, Bruges and Amsterdam. What else to include? Do I have enough time? (Ghent? Utrecht?)
I plan to stay at hostels, and I usually do 1/3 museums, 1/3 city sights and 1/3 local food (food that local people really eat, not expensive tourist traps restaurant), in case of Belgium also craft beers. I'm most interested in city architecture/history, culture and food. No shopping, no clubs and no places that people go just to take a picture in front of, if you know what I mean...
So I ask your help trying to put this itinerary altogether passing through the right cities, keeping the lowest cost as possible (train?bus?).
Thanks in advance!
P.S. Sorry for any mistakes, it's my first post, and for my bad English, I'm not a native speaker.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 W0W : AOL mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 AOL 24*7
- 2 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 3 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 4 First visit to London
- 5 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 6 ATM
- 7 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 8 ATM help
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 12 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 13 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 14 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 15 Spain Itinerary
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 18 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 19 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 20 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 21 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 22 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 23 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 24 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 25 Scotland at Christmas itinerary