Just uploaded three posts (mini travelogue) from my trip to Belgium:
- Photos (with descriptions) depicting the odd, quirky and comic side to Brussels. I liked the sense of humor I found there: the Belgians seemed to not take themselves too seriously
- Some surreal photos (plus descriptions) from Ghent and Leuven. Belgium may be the most photogenic country I've visited
- A review of the Pantone Hotel in Brussels
Fellow Fodorites; thank you for your travel advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 2 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 3 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 4 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 5 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 7 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 8 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 9 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 10 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Trip to Rome
- 18 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 19 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 22 Help required with Itinerary
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 25 How early in the spring to visit London & England?