Just uploaded three posts (mini travelogue) from my trip to Belgium:
- Photos (with descriptions) depicting the odd, quirky and comic side to Brussels. I liked the sense of humor I found there: the Belgians seemed to not take themselves too seriously
- Some surreal photos (plus descriptions) from Ghent and Leuven. Belgium may be the most photogenic country I've visited
- A review of the Pantone Hotel in Brussels
Fellow Fodorites; thank you for your travel advise.
BELGIUM IN PHOTOS
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 3 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 4 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 5 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 6 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 7 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 8 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 9 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 10 Greek Islands: Naxos, Paros, Milos or Chania Town? May 2014
- 11 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 12 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 13 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 14 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 15 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 16 Porto to Lisbon
- 17 How much time in Lisbon?
- 18 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 19 5 or 6 day tours from Lisbon, HELP !
- 20 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 21 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 22 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 23 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 24 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 25 Please help us maximize our time in each European city