Just uploaded three posts (mini travelogue) from my trip to Belgium:
- Photos (with descriptions) depicting the odd, quirky and comic side to Brussels. I liked the sense of humor I found there: the Belgians seemed to not take themselves too seriously
- Some surreal photos (plus descriptions) from Ghent and Leuven. Belgium may be the most photogenic country I've visited
- A review of the Pantone Hotel in Brussels
Fellow Fodorites; thank you for your travel advise.
BELGIUM IN PHOTOS
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air France strike
- 2 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 5 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 6 Bodrum to instanbul
- 7 Two Days in Prague
- 8 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 9 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 10 Florence Hotel Advice
- 11 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 12 Viator.com in Turkey
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 Scottish Passport
- 15 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 18 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 19 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 20 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 21 Voltage in UK and France
- 22 Eleanor's Pages
- 23 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 24 Europe in winter
- 25 Barcelona free tours??