Just uploaded three posts (mini travelogue) from my trip to Belgium:
- Photos (with descriptions) depicting the odd, quirky and comic side to Brussels. I liked the sense of humor I found there: the Belgians seemed to not take themselves too seriously
- Some surreal photos (plus descriptions) from Ghent and Leuven. Belgium may be the most photogenic country I've visited
- A review of the Pantone Hotel in Brussels
Fellow Fodorites; thank you for your travel advise.
BELGIUM IN PHOTOS
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Weekend
- 2 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 3 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 4 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 5 Dublin to Cashel
- 6 Sea side in Italy
- 7 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 8 Paris: Best Wine Bars
- 9 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 10 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 11 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 12 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 13 Help with Lucerne in April
- 14 Time required from CDG airport to Louvre Museum?
- 15 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 16 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 17 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 18 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 19 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 20 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 21 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 22 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 23 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 24 How do I divide my time up in Belgium
- 25 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )