Just uploaded three posts (mini travelogue) from my trip to Belgium:
- Photos (with descriptions) depicting the odd, quirky and comic side to Brussels. I liked the sense of humor I found there: the Belgians seemed to not take themselves too seriously
- Some surreal photos (plus descriptions) from Ghent and Leuven. Belgium may be the most photogenic country I've visited
- A review of the Pantone Hotel in Brussels
Fellow Fodorites; thank you for your travel advise.
BELGIUM IN PHOTOS
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in late November/early December
- 2 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 3 buying souviners and art
- 4 Train tickets France and Spain
- 5 Positano in high season???
- 6 Italy food budget
- 7 Napoli logistics
- 8 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 9 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 10 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 11 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 12 Scandinavian Tour
- 13 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 14 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 15 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 18 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 19 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 20 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 21 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 22 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 23 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 24 Travel services for Spain
- 25 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?