Just uploaded three posts (mini travelogue) from my trip to Belgium:
- Photos (with descriptions) depicting the odd, quirky and comic side to Brussels. I liked the sense of humor I found there: the Belgians seemed to not take themselves too seriously
- Some surreal photos (plus descriptions) from Ghent and Leuven. Belgium may be the most photogenic country I've visited
- A review of the Pantone Hotel in Brussels
Fellow Fodorites; thank you for your travel advise.
BELGIUM IN PHOTOS
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 2 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 3 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 first european holiday itinery
- 14 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 15 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 16 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 17 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 Travel by train or bus
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 23 Cyprus in December
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Which travel plan?