Just uploaded three posts (mini travelogue) from my trip to Belgium:
- Photos (with descriptions) depicting the odd, quirky and comic side to Brussels. I liked the sense of humor I found there: the Belgians seemed to not take themselves too seriously
- Some surreal photos (plus descriptions) from Ghent and Leuven. Belgium may be the most photogenic country I've visited
- A review of the Pantone Hotel in Brussels
Fellow Fodorites; thank you for your travel advise.
BELGIUM IN PHOTOS
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 2 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 3 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 6 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 7 Stonehenge and Bath
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 10 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 11 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 12 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 13 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 14 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 15 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 16 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 19 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 20 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 Five nights in Extremadura
- 23 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 24 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 25 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"