Just uploaded three posts (mini travelogue) from my trip to Belgium:
- Photos (with descriptions) depicting the odd, quirky and comic side to Brussels. I liked the sense of humor I found there: the Belgians seemed to not take themselves too seriously
- Some surreal photos (plus descriptions) from Ghent and Leuven. Belgium may be the most photogenic country I've visited
- A review of the Pantone Hotel in Brussels
Fellow Fodorites; thank you for your travel advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 2 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 3 3 days Venice to Paris
- 4 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 5 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 6 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 7 A Beautiful Visit to Emilia-Romagna
- 8 Berlin insurance questions
- 9 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 10 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 11 France for Six Weeks
- 12 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 13 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 14 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 15 Can you please critique my ring road plan?
- 16 which basque wine TXAKOLINA wineries bodegas to visit from san sebastian?
- 17 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 18 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 19 explore Italy on a budget
- 20 Vienna Favorites
- 21 3-week itinerary - Austria, Slovakia, Italy, Croatia - too ambitious?
- 22 10 Days trip to Europe
- 23 Cochem or Beilstein
- 24 Thann, Alsace - Eye of the Witch
- 25 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise