Just uploaded three posts (mini travelogue) from my trip to Belgium:
- Photos (with descriptions) depicting the odd, quirky and comic side to Brussels. I liked the sense of humor I found there: the Belgians seemed to not take themselves too seriously
- Some surreal photos (plus descriptions) from Ghent and Leuven. Belgium may be the most photogenic country I've visited
- A review of the Pantone Hotel in Brussels
Fellow Fodorites; thank you for your travel advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로바카라＼❤＼【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】❤＼슈퍼카지노(‷헬로바카라‷)
- 2 오리안마o1o-2816-2526윤실장マ오리안마방 오리역안마문의 오리안마예약
- 3 May get together in Paris
- 4 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 5 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 6 Self drive tour companies
- 7 Spain and South of France
- 8 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 9 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 10 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 11 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 12 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 13 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 14 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 15 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 16 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 17 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 18 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 19 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 22 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 23 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 24 Prague itinerary advice
- 25 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?