Just uploaded three posts (mini travelogue) from my trip to Belgium:
- Photos (with descriptions) depicting the odd, quirky and comic side to Brussels. I liked the sense of humor I found there: the Belgians seemed to not take themselves too seriously
- Some surreal photos (plus descriptions) from Ghent and Leuven. Belgium may be the most photogenic country I've visited
- A review of the Pantone Hotel in Brussels
Fellow Fodorites; thank you for your travel advise.
BELGIUM IN PHOTOS
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 4 Central Europe itinerary
- 5 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 6 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 7 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 8 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 9 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 10 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 11 at what point should one get health insurance
- 12 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 13 Lucerne Switzerland
- 14 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 15 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 16 Europe in December for 10 days
- 17 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 18 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 19 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 20 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 21 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 22 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 23 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 24 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 25 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years