Just uploaded three posts (mini travelogue) from my trip to Belgium:
- Photos (with descriptions) depicting the odd, quirky and comic side to Brussels. I liked the sense of humor I found there: the Belgians seemed to not take themselves too seriously
- Some surreal photos (plus descriptions) from Ghent and Leuven. Belgium may be the most photogenic country I've visited
- A review of the Pantone Hotel in Brussels
Fellow Fodorites; thank you for your travel advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 한게임바둑이 =접_속:【"ttx983.com"】추천인:지퍼
- 2 코리아레이스 ※연결 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 Place to stay
- 5 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 6 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 7 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 London advice
- 10 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 11 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 12 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 13 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 14 Another Question re Scotland
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 Charming areas to explore in London
- 17 Valencia, Spain
- 18 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 19 Visit to Engand
- 20 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 21 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 22 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 23 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 24 Driver"s License & Language
- 25 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?