Just uploaded three posts (mini travelogue) from my trip to Belgium:
- Photos (with descriptions) depicting the odd, quirky and comic side to Brussels. I liked the sense of humor I found there: the Belgians seemed to not take themselves too seriously
- Some surreal photos (plus descriptions) from Ghent and Leuven. Belgium may be the most photogenic country I've visited
- A review of the Pantone Hotel in Brussels
Fellow Fodorites; thank you for your travel advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 2 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 3 What type of visa is right for me?
- 4 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 5 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 6 Budapest Hotels
- 7 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 8 4 days in switzerland
- 9 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 10 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 11 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 12 Munich
- 13 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 14 First time in France
- 15 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 16 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 17 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 18 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 19 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 20 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 21 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 22 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 23 Portugal itinerary help
- 24 First Time Solo Travel info
- 25 Prague hotels