I'm flying to Belfast in a few days from Geneva and my daughter is flying there from Manchester to meet up with me. Neither of us has ever been to that airport before. Could anyone suggest a place where we can meet? Thanks for your help.
Belfast airport - where to meet up?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 5 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 9 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 10 France,Spain,Italy
- 11 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 14 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 15 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 18 Portugal Trip
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 21 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 24 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 25 Luggage storage in Barcelona