I'm flying to Belfast in a few days from Geneva and my daughter is flying there from Manchester to meet up with me. Neither of us has ever been to that airport before. Could anyone suggest a place where we can meet? Thanks for your help.
Belfast airport - where to meet up?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 2 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Italy and Croatia
- 5 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 6 Where to go in France mid July?
- 7 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 8 Help with England/Wales tour
- 9 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 12 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 13 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 14 trip to norway
- 15 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 16 My notes on Greece 101
- 17 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 18 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 19 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 20 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 21 Is Venice really dirty?
- 22 Cotswold Churches
- 23 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 24 Best beach town in Italy?
- 25 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra