I'm flying to Belfast in a few days from Geneva and my daughter is flying there from Manchester to meet up with me. Neither of us has ever been to that airport before. Could anyone suggest a place where we can meet? Thanks for your help.
Belfast airport - where to meet up?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 2 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 3 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 4 First time traveler to Ireland
- 5 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 8 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 9 Prague - must see
- 10 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 11 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 14 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 15 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 16 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 17 Advises for trip to Russia
- 18 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 19 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 20 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 21 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 24 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 25 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking