We have 34 days to spend in Ireland this summer, so I'm hoping we can see everything we want without being rushed. I found a 22 day itinerary that I am using as a framework and expanding. We'll start with a few days in Dublin. This question is about our first day on the road; we'll have a car. Is it reasonable to see the Irish National Stud/Japanese Gardens, Powwerscourt, and Glendalough in one day, ending in Kilkenny?
beginning of Ireland itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 2 Question on France travel
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Ireland or Scotland
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 Help with England/Wales tour
- 7 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 8 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 9 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 10 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 11 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 12 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 13 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 14 Spain and Portugal return
- 15 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 16 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 17 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 18 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 19 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 Cruise the River Shannon
- 22 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 23 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 24 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 25 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe