We have 34 days to spend in Ireland this summer, so I'm hoping we can see everything we want without being rushed. I found a 22 day itinerary that I am using as a framework and expanding. We'll start with a few days in Dublin. This question is about our first day on the road; we'll have a car. Is it reasonable to see the Irish National Stud/Japanese Gardens, Powwerscourt, and Glendalough in one day, ending in Kilkenny?
beginning of Ireland itinerary
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 4 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Which travel plan?
- 7 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 8 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 9 Madrid to Sevilla
- 10 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 11 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 15 London at Easter
- 16 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 17 Prague - must see
- 18 Travel by train or bus
- 19 Car in Prague
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 Planning a holiday