We have 34 days to spend in Ireland this summer, so I'm hoping we can see everything we want without being rushed. I found a 22 day itinerary that I am using as a framework and expanding. We'll start with a few days in Dublin. This question is about our first day on the road; we'll have a car. Is it reasonable to see the Irish National Stud/Japanese Gardens, Powwerscourt, and Glendalough in one day, ending in Kilkenny?
beginning of Ireland itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro accessability for mobility challenged
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 Paris and where else?
- 4 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 5 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 6 Dollhouse furniture
- 7 3 weeks in Sicily
- 8 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 9 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 10 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 11 Italy in October
- 12 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 13 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 14 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 15 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 16 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 tipping wait staff and others
- 19 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 20 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 21 Torn between 3 apartments in Paris
- 22 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 23 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 24 Day trips from Lisbon
- 25 Reviews for US Travel Agency used for Spain travel