We have 34 days to spend in Ireland this summer, so I'm hoping we can see everything we want without being rushed. I found a 22 day itinerary that I am using as a framework and expanding. We'll start with a few days in Dublin. This question is about our first day on the road; we'll have a car. Is it reasonable to see the Irish National Stud/Japanese Gardens, Powwerscourt, and Glendalough in one day, ending in Kilkenny?
beginning of Ireland itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 2 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 3 London tube
- 4 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 5 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 6 Zurich, Switzerland
- 7 Day trip from London to Paris
- 8 Europe in 21 days
- 9 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 10 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 11 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 12 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 13 one last portugal car rental question
- 14 Venice
- 15 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 16 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 17 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 18 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 19 A drive in Europe
- 20 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 21 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 22 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 23 Hotel in Venice
- 24 Day trip on the Rhine
- 25 Avignon to London?