We have 34 days to spend in Ireland this summer, so I'm hoping we can see everything we want without being rushed. I found a 22 day itinerary that I am using as a framework and expanding. We'll start with a few days in Dublin. This question is about our first day on the road; we'll have a car. Is it reasonable to see the Irish National Stud/Japanese Gardens, Powwerscourt, and Glendalough in one day, ending in Kilkenny?
beginning of Ireland itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Central European train travel
- 2 Southwestern England
- 3 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 4 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 5 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 6 Sea side in Italy
- 7 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 8 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 9 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 10 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 11 Train tickets within Italy
- 12 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 13 In Paris on my own
- 14 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 15 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 16 Questions for Paris residents
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 19 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 20 Venice - apartment??????
- 21 Our first trip to Europe
- 22 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 23 Stay in Venice
- 24 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 25 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?