First time poster. I'm organizing a trip to Europe with a friend this summer. We want to do like 10 days, my friend is Dutch and has family in Amsterdam so the only certainty is we will be visiting there. Maybe something like Paris-Germany-Amsterdam.
Does anyone know any good guides for cheap travel? Is Euro rail the best travel method for continental Europe or is air travel comparable?
Of course it depends on which cities we visit, but would USD1,300 be enough for food, hostels and travel within Europe?
Any advice is greatly, greatly appreciated. Many Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 My First Trip to Europe...
- 4 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 5 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 6 Manchester on derby weekend
- 7 Rome to Positano
- 8 Day trips from Uzes
- 9 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 10 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 11 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 12 From London to Paris to US
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 15 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 16 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 17 Puglia
- 18 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 19 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 20 Barcelona Car rental return
- 21 Stonehenge and Bath
- 22 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 23 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 24 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 25 Ireland driving itinerary