First time poster. I'm organizing a trip to Europe with a friend this summer. We want to do like 10 days, my friend is Dutch and has family in Amsterdam so the only certainty is we will be visiting there. Maybe something like Paris-Germany-Amsterdam.
Does anyone know any good guides for cheap travel? Is Euro rail the best travel method for continental Europe or is air travel comparable?
Of course it depends on which cities we visit, but would USD1,300 be enough for food, hostels and travel within Europe?
Any advice is greatly, greatly appreciated. Many Thanks!!
Beginner's Guide to Travelling Europe! Please Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 2 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 3 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 4 A Week in Spain
- 5 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 6 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 7 Now for the Venice hotel
- 8 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 9 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 10 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 11 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 12 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 13 week in scotland
- 14 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 15 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 16 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 17 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 18 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 19 Rocamaxour
- 20 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 21 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 22 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 23 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night