First time poster. I'm organizing a trip to Europe with a friend this summer. We want to do like 10 days, my friend is Dutch and has family in Amsterdam so the only certainty is we will be visiting there. Maybe something like Paris-Germany-Amsterdam.
Does anyone know any good guides for cheap travel? Is Euro rail the best travel method for continental Europe or is air travel comparable?
Of course it depends on which cities we visit, but would USD1,300 be enough for food, hostels and travel within Europe?
Any advice is greatly, greatly appreciated. Many Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 2 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 3 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 4 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 5 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 6 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 7 Cordoba Overnight?
- 8 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 9 mountain views near London
- 10 Garda Land
- 11 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 12 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 13 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 14 2 weeks Europe trip
- 15 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 16 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 17 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 18 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 19 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 20 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 21 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 22 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 23 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 24 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163