First time poster. I'm organizing a trip to Europe with a friend this summer. We want to do like 10 days, my friend is Dutch and has family in Amsterdam so the only certainty is we will be visiting there. Maybe something like Paris-Germany-Amsterdam.
Does anyone know any good guides for cheap travel? Is Euro rail the best travel method for continental Europe or is air travel comparable?
Of course it depends on which cities we visit, but would USD1,300 be enough for food, hostels and travel within Europe?
Any advice is greatly, greatly appreciated. Many Thanks!!
Beginner's Guide to Travelling Europe! Please Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 4 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 5 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 6 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Day trip on the Rhine
- 9 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 10 Avignon to London?
- 11 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 12 Swiss rail passes
- 13 Day trips
- 14 Europe in 21 days
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 17 Day trip from London to Paris
- 18 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 19 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 20 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 21 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 nearby cities to london