First time poster. I'm organizing a trip to Europe with a friend this summer. We want to do like 10 days, my friend is Dutch and has family in Amsterdam so the only certainty is we will be visiting there. Maybe something like Paris-Germany-Amsterdam.
Does anyone know any good guides for cheap travel? Is Euro rail the best travel method for continental Europe or is air travel comparable?
Of course it depends on which cities we visit, but would USD1,300 be enough for food, hostels and travel within Europe?
Any advice is greatly, greatly appreciated. Many Thanks!!
Beginner's Guide to Travelling Europe! Please Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 2 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 3 7 Nights in Paris
- 4 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 5 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 6 Cell phones in Ireland
- 7 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 8 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 11 Priceline for London hotels
- 12 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 13 Ireland itinerary
- 14 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Fjords, How To?
- 17 Istanbul Itinerary
- 18 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 19 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 20 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 21 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 22 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 23 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 24 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 25 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person