First time poster. I'm organizing a trip to Europe with a friend this summer. We want to do like 10 days, my friend is Dutch and has family in Amsterdam so the only certainty is we will be visiting there. Maybe something like Paris-Germany-Amsterdam.
Does anyone know any good guides for cheap travel? Is Euro rail the best travel method for continental Europe or is air travel comparable?
Of course it depends on which cities we visit, but would USD1,300 be enough for food, hostels and travel within Europe?
Any advice is greatly, greatly appreciated. Many Thanks!!
Beginner's Guide to Travelling Europe! Please Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland November 2015
- 2 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 France,Spain,Italy
- 5 Schengen Visa Rules
- 6 Which european city?
- 7 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 8 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 9 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 13 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 14 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 15 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 16 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 17 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 18 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 19 Portugal Trip
- 20 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 21 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 22 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 25 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris