First time poster. I'm organizing a trip to Europe with a friend this summer. We want to do like 10 days, my friend is Dutch and has family in Amsterdam so the only certainty is we will be visiting there. Maybe something like Paris-Germany-Amsterdam.
Does anyone know any good guides for cheap travel? Is Euro rail the best travel method for continental Europe or is air travel comparable?
Of course it depends on which cities we visit, but would USD1,300 be enough for food, hostels and travel within Europe?
Any advice is greatly, greatly appreciated. Many Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel around Spain
- 2 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 3 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 4 Charming areas to explore in London
- 5 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 6 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 7 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 8 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 9 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 10 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 11 Labor Day in Paris
- 12 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 13 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 14 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』세부연예인카지노
- 17 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』생중계강원랜드카지노
- 18 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』공항카지노체험
- 19 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』국내카지노딜러
- 20 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』국내호텔카지노
- 21 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』나인플러스카지노
- 22 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』다모아카지노노하우
- 23 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』G카지노
- 24 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』강원도카지노
- 25 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』online카지노