First time poster. I'm organizing a trip to Europe with a friend this summer. We want to do like 10 days, my friend is Dutch and has family in Amsterdam so the only certainty is we will be visiting there. Maybe something like Paris-Germany-Amsterdam.
Does anyone know any good guides for cheap travel? Is Euro rail the best travel method for continental Europe or is air travel comparable?
Of course it depends on which cities we visit, but would USD1,300 be enough for food, hostels and travel within Europe?
Any advice is greatly, greatly appreciated. Many Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 3 Bob Dylan in Donostia-San Sebastian 11 July 2015
- 4 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 5 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 6 Provence planning
- 7 Venice to Como and Como to Zermatt - Do we really need reservations way in advance or is 2 days ok?
- 8 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 9 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 10 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 11 Italy itinerary - activity suggestions
- 12 Is Valladolid a place visit?
- 13 Seeking a special place in France
- 14 Italy sim card for 16 days
- 15 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 16 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 17 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 18 Storage of extra luggage
- 19 buying Eruos in advance
- 20 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 21 Greece after the Vote
- 22 Hamlet and castles
- 23 help with 1st trip to Paris/London please
- 24 Paris Picture Overlays
- 25 Spending money