First time poster. I'm organizing a trip to Europe with a friend this summer. We want to do like 10 days, my friend is Dutch and has family in Amsterdam so the only certainty is we will be visiting there. Maybe something like Paris-Germany-Amsterdam.
Does anyone know any good guides for cheap travel? Is Euro rail the best travel method for continental Europe or is air travel comparable?
Of course it depends on which cities we visit, but would USD1,300 be enough for food, hostels and travel within Europe?
Any advice is greatly, greatly appreciated. Many Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a European Trip
- 2 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 3 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 4 Lisbon trip report
- 5 restaurants in Marais district
- 6 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 7 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 8 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 9 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 10 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 11 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 12 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 15 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 18 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 19 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 20 Norway Itinerary
- 21 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 22 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 23 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 24 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 25 Springtime Adventure in Europe