First time poster. I'm organizing a trip to Europe with a friend this summer. We want to do like 10 days, my friend is Dutch and has family in Amsterdam so the only certainty is we will be visiting there. Maybe something like Paris-Germany-Amsterdam.
Does anyone know any good guides for cheap travel? Is Euro rail the best travel method for continental Europe or is air travel comparable?
Of course it depends on which cities we visit, but would USD1,300 be enough for food, hostels and travel within Europe?
Any advice is greatly, greatly appreciated. Many Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 2 cell phone companys
- 3 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 4 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 5 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 6 Beaches in Southern France
- 7 Where in Paris?
- 8 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 9 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 10 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 11 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 12 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 13 Guides - Matera
- 14 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 15 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 16 Spain Itinerary Help
- 17 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 18 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 19 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 20 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 21 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 22 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 23 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 24 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 25 Wine tasting in Santorini