First time poster. I'm organizing a trip to Europe with a friend this summer. We want to do like 10 days, my friend is Dutch and has family in Amsterdam so the only certainty is we will be visiting there. Maybe something like Paris-Germany-Amsterdam.
Does anyone know any good guides for cheap travel? Is Euro rail the best travel method for continental Europe or is air travel comparable?
Of course it depends on which cities we visit, but would USD1,300 be enough for food, hostels and travel within Europe?
Any advice is greatly, greatly appreciated. Many Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All of Spain or something else..?
- 2 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 3 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 4 RENFE error message during payment
- 5 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 6 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 7 Greece Experts
- 8 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/invigor8-reviews/
- 9 Europe itinerary review
- 10 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 11 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 12 Enjoying England for a year!
- 13 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 14 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 15 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 18 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 19 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 20 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 21 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 22 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 23 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 24 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 25 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian