First time poster. I'm organizing a trip to Europe with a friend this summer. We want to do like 10 days, my friend is Dutch and has family in Amsterdam so the only certainty is we will be visiting there. Maybe something like Paris-Germany-Amsterdam.
Does anyone know any good guides for cheap travel? Is Euro rail the best travel method for continental Europe or is air travel comparable?
Of course it depends on which cities we visit, but would USD1,300 be enough for food, hostels and travel within Europe?
Any advice is greatly, greatly appreciated. Many Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브다모아사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 국내카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 Barcelona
- 4 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 5 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 6 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 9 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 10 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 11 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 14 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 15 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 16 First time in London
- 17 France, UK and Ireland
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Germany family road trip help!
- 20 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 21 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 22 Ischia
- 23 What do after Bernia Express?
- 24 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 25 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?