First time poster. I'm organizing a trip to Europe with a friend this summer. We want to do like 10 days, my friend is Dutch and has family in Amsterdam so the only certainty is we will be visiting there. Maybe something like Paris-Germany-Amsterdam.
Does anyone know any good guides for cheap travel? Is Euro rail the best travel method for continental Europe or is air travel comparable?
Of course it depends on which cities we visit, but would USD1,300 be enough for food, hostels and travel within Europe?
Any advice is greatly, greatly appreciated. Many Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 2 Travel vs. Babies
- 3 Le Marche Research Help
- 4 European Cooking Secrets
- 5 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 6 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 7 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 8 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 9 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 10 Italy - rental car damages query
- 11 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 12 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 13 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 14 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 15 20 Days in Europe
- 16 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 17 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 18 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 19 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 20 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 21 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 22 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 23 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 24 Verona and Lake Garda
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna