We'll be arriving (and also departing from) CDG Paris beginning of April. We have about 13 days (not counting travel days), and I originally thought we would spend them all in Paris, keeping busy there and also doing several day trips.
However, I was thinking we really have time to go somewhere first for maybe 4 nights, somewhere sort of close-by, maybe a couple hours away by train. (We will not be renting a car.)
How about either Loire Valley (maybe use Tours as a base?), or Burgundy (Dijon as a base?) They both sound great, and would look for mini-van type day trips to see the local sights.
Which would you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBALPassword Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208SBCGLOBALTec#SUPP
- 2 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 3 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Berlin to ?
- 8 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 9 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 10 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 11 Studying art in English in venice
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 16 Trogir or Split
- 17 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 18 Scotland
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights