My wife and I are looking to explore some great pubs, beer gardens and/or restaurants with great beer selections and atmosphere while we are staying in Zurich (2 nites) and Lucerne (3 nites). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Beer Gardens or Good place for beers in Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 2 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 3 England and Scotland
- 4 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 5 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 6 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 7 Athens/Istanbul March
- 8 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 11 Dublin to Armagh?
- 12 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 13 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 14 Gite and/or agritourism
- 15 Apartment for family trip to London
- 16 Prebook B&Bs
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 19 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 20 days in Germany
- 22 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 23 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 24 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 25 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger