Still fine-tuning plans for our UK visit in June (London to Lakes to Hadrian's Wall to Bamburgh to Traquair to Highlands and Glasgow).
We're beer-lovers. What are your favorites? Yes, yes, I know, it's all a matter of taste, de gustibus and all that. But still, what are yours? We've never visited any of these places (other than London) so all will be new to us. From web surfing, I have run across these names: Bluebird bitter, Webster's bitter, Deuchar's IPA, Allendale IPA, Skinner's, and of course Traquair's own brews.
I might as well ask also about your favorite pubs in Keswick, Haltwhistle, Hexham, Bamburgh and nearby, and Glasgow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 2 Which city order makes most sense?
- 3 Restaurants in Spain
- 4 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 5 credit and debit cards
- 6 Transportation Question Italy
- 7 Help with basic itinerary
- 8 Short Trip to Paris
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 10 Greece and Italy Combo
- 11 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 12 Final Four
- 13 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 14 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 15 Where are the Mods?
- 16 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 17 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 18 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 19 Visit to Engand
- 20 Cinqueterre
- 21 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 22 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 25 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
Beer! ...Cumbria, Northumberland, Scottish Borders...your favorites?