Still fine-tuning plans for our UK visit in June (London to Lakes to Hadrian's Wall to Bamburgh to Traquair to Highlands and Glasgow).
We're beer-lovers. What are your favorites? Yes, yes, I know, it's all a matter of taste, de gustibus and all that. But still, what are yours? We've never visited any of these places (other than London) so all will be new to us. From web surfing, I have run across these names: Bluebird bitter, Webster's bitter, Deuchar's IPA, Allendale IPA, Skinner's, and of course Traquair's own brews.
I might as well ask also about your favorite pubs in Keswick, Haltwhistle, Hexham, Bamburgh and nearby, and Glasgow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노딜러자격증【CAC82。CoM】라이브카지노
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 8 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 9 Greek Islands (small)
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 12 Flat in London
- 13 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 14 Help required with Itinerary
- 15 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 16 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 17 Spain in December
- 18 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 19 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 20 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 21 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 22 Skye to Edinburgh
- 23 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 24 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 25 question on Barcelona itinerary
Beer! ...Cumbria, Northumberland, Scottish Borders...your favorites?