Still fine-tuning plans for our UK visit in June (London to Lakes to Hadrian's Wall to Bamburgh to Traquair to Highlands and Glasgow).
We're beer-lovers. What are your favorites? Yes, yes, I know, it's all a matter of taste, de gustibus and all that. But still, what are yours? We've never visited any of these places (other than London) so all will be new to us. From web surfing, I have run across these names: Bluebird bitter, Webster's bitter, Deuchar's IPA, Allendale IPA, Skinner's, and of course Traquair's own brews.
I might as well ask also about your favorite pubs in Keswick, Haltwhistle, Hexham, Bamburgh and nearby, and Glasgow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BULLGUARD@ antivirus Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 5 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 6 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 7 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 8 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 9 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 10 Madrird and Seville
- 11 Greece
- 12 Ludwig Castles
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 15 Lake Como AREA questions
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 20 Help on ancient history route
- 21 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Iceland
Beer! ...Cumbria, Northumberland, Scottish Borders...your favorites?