Still fine-tuning plans for our UK visit in June (London to Lakes to Hadrian's Wall to Bamburgh to Traquair to Highlands and Glasgow).
We're beer-lovers. What are your favorites? Yes, yes, I know, it's all a matter of taste, de gustibus and all that. But still, what are yours? We've never visited any of these places (other than London) so all will be new to us. From web surfing, I have run across these names: Bluebird bitter, Webster's bitter, Deuchar's IPA, Allendale IPA, Skinner's, and of course Traquair's own brews.
I might as well ask also about your favorite pubs in Keswick, Haltwhistle, Hexham, Bamburgh and nearby, and Glasgow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 4 Trip suggestion
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 11 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 12 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 13 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 Acorn TV
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 24 6-7 Days in France
- 25 International Flight Question
Beer! ...Cumbria, Northumberland, Scottish Borders...your favorites?