Still fine-tuning plans for our UK visit in June (London to Lakes to Hadrian's Wall to Bamburgh to Traquair to Highlands and Glasgow).
We're beer-lovers. What are your favorites? Yes, yes, I know, it's all a matter of taste, de gustibus and all that. But still, what are yours? We've never visited any of these places (other than London) so all will be new to us. From web surfing, I have run across these names: Bluebird bitter, Webster's bitter, Deuchar's IPA, Allendale IPA, Skinner's, and of course Traquair's own brews.
I might as well ask also about your favorite pubs in Keswick, Haltwhistle, Hexham, Bamburgh and nearby, and Glasgow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 5 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 6 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 7 Matera tour guide wanted
- 8 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 9 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 10 Service dog
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 13 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 14 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
- 15 Coastal Denmark
- 16 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 17 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 18 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 19 Iceland
- 20 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 21 croatia and slovenia 29/10 - 06/11
- 22 base for Andalucia
- 23 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 24 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 25 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
Beer! ...Cumbria, Northumberland, Scottish Borders...your favorites?