Still fine-tuning plans for our UK visit in June (London to Lakes to Hadrian's Wall to Bamburgh to Traquair to Highlands and Glasgow).
We're beer-lovers. What are your favorites? Yes, yes, I know, it's all a matter of taste, de gustibus and all that. But still, what are yours? We've never visited any of these places (other than London) so all will be new to us. From web surfing, I have run across these names: Bluebird bitter, Webster's bitter, Deuchar's IPA, Allendale IPA, Skinner's, and of course Traquair's own brews.
I might as well ask also about your favorite pubs in Keswick, Haltwhistle, Hexham, Bamburgh and nearby, and Glasgow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 2 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 3 Prague itinerary advice
- 4 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 5 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 6 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 9 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 10 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 11 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 12 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 15 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Italian lakes
- 18 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 19 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 20 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 21 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 22 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 23 10 day Italy
- 24 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 25 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
Beer! ...Cumbria, Northumberland, Scottish Borders...your favorites?