We will be spending 10 days this early fall mostly in Germany and Belgium. We are interested in tasting beer and chocolate in both countries. We will have another couple with us, we will be traveling by car so we will be able to go smaller cities. We will be flying into Frankfort and intend to go to major cities of Bruges, Antwerp, Brussels, and Cologne with others as options. Any favorite chocolate shops and breweries anyone has visited? Any help will be appreciated.
Beer and chocolate tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 2 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 3 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 4 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 5 20 days in Germany
- 6 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 7 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 8 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 9 England and Scotland
- 10 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 11 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 12 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 13 Athens/Istanbul March
- 14 French open
- 15 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 16 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 17 Azores
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 20 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 21 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 22 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 23 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 24 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 25 Air pollution in Paris