We will be spending 10 days this early fall mostly in Germany and Belgium. We are interested in tasting beer and chocolate in both countries. We will have another couple with us, we will be traveling by car so we will be able to go smaller cities. We will be flying into Frankfort and intend to go to major cities of Bruges, Antwerp, Brussels, and Cologne with others as options. Any favorite chocolate shops and breweries anyone has visited? Any help will be appreciated.
Beer and chocolate tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 4 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 5 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 6 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 7 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 8 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 9 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 10 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 11 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 12 Is my plan ok
- 13 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 14 Reputable Tours
- 15 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 16 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 17 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 18 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 19 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 20 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 21 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 22 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 23 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 24 Portugal Trip
- 25 England's Ruined Abbeys