We will be spending 10 days this early fall mostly in Germany and Belgium. We are interested in tasting beer and chocolate in both countries. We will have another couple with us, we will be traveling by car so we will be able to go smaller cities. We will be flying into Frankfort and intend to go to major cities of Bruges, Antwerp, Brussels, and Cologne with others as options. Any favorite chocolate shops and breweries anyone has visited? Any help will be appreciated.
Beer and chocolate tour
- 1 Trip to London
- 2 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 3 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 6 Almalfi in Late March??
- 7 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 10 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 11 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 12 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 13 Backpacking through Europe
- 14 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 15 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Riquewihr, France, recommended accommodation
- 20 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 21 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 22 Monaco to Paris
- 23 EuropeanDestinations
- 24 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 25 Piazza della Liberta -Florence